Chapter 22: Need Some Help?

Marco

"It's here somewhere... aha!" Star says and kneels to get her wand. "Here it is! But I can't find my scissors!" She keeps on finding, as well as Marco and Janna. Ten minutes later into searching Star's dimensional scissors, no result. They didn't find the missing scissor.

"Ugh, I give up!" Marco puts his head in his hands. "We're running out of time! Can't we find Y/N in a much easier way?" 

Suddenly, an idea comes across Janna's mind. "Oh! I got it!"

"What is it?" The both confused teens ask.

"You just have to follow me." She smirks and lead them all the way back to town and into their neighbourhood. The three, with Glossaryck trailing behind, run upstairs towards Janna's room. She reaches a bell sitting atop of her desk. It was a familiar bell, all dark and gloomy. Star gasps, but not an angry gasp, but a fangirling gasp.

"Oh my gosh," she breathes. And so, Janna picks up the bell and hits it with the small metal stick. Eventually, a portal appears in her room. Janna steps in and without hesitation, Star and Marco hops in too, because of the fact that they trust Janna.

The trio, with Glossaryck and the book going home, then entered a cave surrounding with a fiery red hue. "Hey," Janna greets.

The person on a spinning chair turns around. "Oh, hey, Janna!"

Marco's mouth went agape, while Star's grin is so wide. Janna hugs Tom as Tom does the same. His mad aura was long gone, replaced by what he described, "fuzzy, happy emotions controlling over me that makes me want to be with her all the time."

Janna and ― okay, JannTom separates from their hug, that lasted a minute (which annoyed Marco).

"I missed you, you know! You haven't been visiting me!" Tom whines.

"Oh shut up!" Janna pushes the demon playfully as she chuckles. "I had to go to a clown seance with Star and Y/N."

He smirks. "Waiting for the undead, I see. I like that."

Janna blushes. Star's grin is still plastered on her face. "Oh, this is too sweet! Oh my gosh, Y/N!" She turns around, only to see everything except. Her smile instantly turns into a frown. God, she misses you so much. If she only knew where you went, she would go to that place right now. 

Marco, who sees this, is agitated. "Okay! Enough with the lovey-dovey stuff!" He says and the two stop. "Janna, you said there is something that could help us! What is it?"

Janna snaps out of her thought. "Oh! Right."

"Need some help?

"Yes," she faces Tom and holds both of his shoulders to tell him everything. After a whole summary of what happened earlier, she asks. "So, can you help us?"

He smirks. "Of course, honey. I have my own dimensional scissors right here!"

Y/N

You sigh. You won't be getting out of this castle anytime now.

At least Marco enjoyed his prom with Jackie.

And you're here... stuck with nothing but servants running around the castle and constant yelling from Mewni citizens.

Wonder what's Star's up to, now?

Marco.

"Wrong place!"

Star shouts as snakes begin to surround the four. Tom quickly snap another portal into the air, and they jump in.