Chapter 4 - Night Two

Text to all AEs:

Target to KILL: BEN CHAIBI

AE

Chara's POV:

I see the chaotic red fire disappear. I'm back. I check my phone. Ooo a target not far from me. Ben Chaibi. This should be a good one to test my skills on. That's if, I can get there in time. NO ONE IS STEALING THIS KILL FROM ME!! I immediately start walking. Then running towards the target's house. I know this needs to be a good kill otherwise I don't know what will happen. I have a pretty good idea of what I am going to do to him.

Blizzard's POV:

I saw the text. And I can't comment. Why would he need to be assassinated. I can't focus though. That image... That flashback to... When Jordan was in... Pain and anger... I can't get rid of it... IT WON'T LEAVE MY HEAD! How will I be able to focus and concentrate on tonight's target if I can't get it out of my head from distracting me. My cousin has always been there for me and I can't help but feel something is wrong. I leave my house but not in a happy mood, very much a thinking and panicky mood

The White Wolf's POV:

I see the wolf pack leave and I feel ready. I get a text. Another target. Whoever is sending me these texts must have faith in me to send another target through considering I didn't kill yesterday. I make sure all of my stuff is with me. Check. I instantly leave my house without much of a feeling. Other than my focus was higher than ever and my senses, well they were absolutely perfect. As soon as I get there everything will be perfectly precise when I kill. I just know it. I rush off to the address it's a fair distance away I must admit.

Neko Thief's POV:

I look at my phone. I see the name. I see the address. I think to myself. Why does the kills have to be so far away! I walk out of my house to my car that's on my driveway. What a lovely car. I cant believe someone gave me this free! Oh hang on. I got this car for free. I have a smug smile saying that. Yep. It's the car from last night, if you haven't figured it out. I'm not buying any car. Not if I can nick it anyway. I try to start the car up. But it won't start. Must be out of fuel. Right. I grab something to suck up fuel with and open one of the neighbours car fuel caps. I suck up the fuel with the device and then close the cap back on. I then fill up my car. Free fuel. Smells... Like... Well fuel. The engine starts and I drive away to get ready for this killing.

Shadow's POV:

I receive the next target. Ben Chaibi. If I am honest he can be very annoying. Especially at the worst of times. I check my inventory. Damn. I'm down a pellet on my gun. I only have 9 left. Must remember to get more ammo. Everything else, check. Let's go and do another job. I sigh straight after this. It gets repetitive. And lonely. But it's a job and that is what it is and what I have to do. My parents legacy is at stake. My legacy is at stake. I start running through the streets towards the target's address.

Ghost's POV:

I look down. I see the purple flames extinguish. Hehehehe. I am back for another night. Perfect. And my normal self can't remember a thing. Ben Chaibi is it. Perfect. I need my first kill. I still have all of my knives. I can't wait to have a kill on my record. Nothing will be able to stop me. Oh for crying out loud. Fml. I had to be looking at a stop sign when saying that. FFS! Right, let's get to the address.

Chara's POV:

As I get within 100 metres of the address I check all of my guns. Pistol. Check. Double barrel shotgun. Check. Micro SMG. Check. And finally the pride of my fleet. The Flintlock Pistol. My finishing weapon. Check. I smash the window open and leap in. I walk through the house to find my victim. I startle him and he goes into panic mode.

"W...wh...wha...what are you d..doing h..here?" Ben shook in fear looking at Chara's hand.

"Well... I have some guns and wanted to show you and share with you the bullets each one fires!" I smile politely at him. I then reach to my pocket and bring out the Micro SMG. I start shooting up his legs. Not enough for him to die but definitely enough to make him feel pain. Damn the magazine ran out. Oh well pistol it is. I then shoot some of his stomach and arms before... Not again. Time for my finisher. This is good. I like being a psycho. Letting the victim have a slow and painful death. I decide to take both the double barrel shotgun and the Flintlock Pistol. I am the shotgun at his head and then the pistol at his heart. Goodbye, Ben Chaibi. At that moment I press both triggers and create two bullet wounds to his head and a shot straight through the heart. Now that is what I call having a hole in your heart! I leave immediately laughing sinisterly as I do. That was a good night. I could get used to that.

Third Person POV:

As the assassins turned up they all saw the same thing. Blizzard was first. But she noticed the broken window. Had a glance inside then left with a feeling of sickness within her. The White Wolf turned up but decided another route in. Only to find that her target had been eliminated already. She was bitterly disappointed after knowing that her form tonight was ridiculously good. Then Neko Thief turned up in her car. Again she picked the lock. Only to see her victim had already been victimised. So what does she do. She snoops around the house stealing from the victim and then leaving the house looking untouched. All three assassins were disappointed by not getting the kill. But there was still two more to show.

Shadow's POV:

I get to the address and immediately see the broken window. What an absolute amateur. Who breaks windows now a days to kill someone. I go inside to see ben completely dead. Looks like someone terrorised him. Unnecessary punishment. He hasn't done anything wrong. Apart from being annoying. But there we go. I don't decide who to kill. A vast array if bullet wounds to the legs, stomach and arms before a double shot to the forehead and a mental shot through his heart. Double barrel shotgun for the forehead. And a very recognisable gun for the heart. A Flintlock Pistol. My favourite gun. Well I best get outta here before anyone sees me. But it was too late. I appeared from the window and looked across and I couldn't believe what I saw. No... No, no, no. I can't believe it.

Ghost's POV:

As I come up to the address I see a figure exiting. He must have already killed him. He sees me! And he stares. His eyes widen, his expression is panic, fear and worry. He can't believe what he is seeing. I cant make out who it is though it what it is. I cant believe that this idiot managed to kill him before me!

Shadow's POV:

It surely can't be. Not the person I love. Please no. I'm in complete panic and shock mode. I need to move now. I need to see the boss. I need to go to AE HQ. I swiftly decide to move and run away before she can get any closer to me to identify me. I run as fast as I can and I can see her chasing me. Trying to hunt me down.

Ghost's POV:

He tries to run away. Oh no, you ain't running from me boy. I try to keep up with him through the streets with my gymnastics and flexibility. But he is on another level. I lose sight of him and i cant see him anywhere. Tomorrow, I will kill the target and I don't car if my rival decide to try and get there first for if he does then... There may be more than one death tomorrow night and two gravestones will need to be used not one. My rival will not beat me, otherwise I will have his head as my prize.

What's going to happen now. Will Ghost Kill Shadow? Will Shadow ever find freedom? Or do the kills keep coming? Find out soon!!

Shadow1503