29: Brunch

The next morning I woke up to the sound of my alarm. Although that it's not as early as I usually wake up, it's still not preferred. 9:00 my clock read.  I groan as I roll off my bed, falling into piles of clothes on the floor.  When did my room get so messy?  Oh yeah, I don't have enough closet space for all the clothes Adam bought.  I make a mental reminder to buy a dresser for my clothes as I head to the bathroom. 

Today is the big brunch with Anthony Wilde to see if he'll be on board with sharing the company with Smith Enterprise.  So I have to look extra nice today. 

I took a good shower and washed my hair while I was at it.  I don't think I need to shave my legs again.  But just for good sakes, I ran my fingers along the surface of my shins to feel around for stubble.  And to my disappointment, I felt some.  Sigh, why do my leg hairs grow back so fast?  I think I need to go for a permanent wax, I thought as I grabbed my razor and began shaving away. 

After my shower, I hopped out and moisturized so my skin won't get all tight and dry.  After all that, I wrapped my hair in a towel and walked to my closet.  I could wear another pencil skirt, but I realized I need to impress.  So no pencil skirts for today.  A dress will do.  I find a white lace dress that's long sleeved and hugs my figure real well as well as show a lot of back. 

I put the dress on and checked myself out in the mirror.  I can't decide if I should cover up my back with a jacket or a cardigan of some sort.  So I walk out into my living room and spot Carly in her pajamas watching tv. 

"Hey Carl," I began, grabbing her attention.  She looks at me and her eyes looked like they were about to pop out of her head. 

"Should I wear a jacket with this?"  I ask, turning around for her so she can see the whole thing. 

Carly shakes her head slowly as her eyes stay big, "Daaammnn.  Why are you so dressed up?"  She asks with a smile. 

"I have a brunch to go to."  I answer. 

"Not with that dress.  Who are you trying to impress.  No forget that, are you going to brunch with boss man?"  She says with a smirk. 

"Yes," I roll my eyes.  But then I realized I need to add more detail so she won't think that it's a date.  "And with some other guy."  I add. 

Carly laughs, "Well damn, I didn't know you liked it that way." 

At first, I didn't know where she was coming from.  But then realization slowly dawned on me.  She thought I liked it kinky with threesome.  Either that or she thought I liked being on a date with two men.  Either way is still inappropriate. 

"Get your mind out of the gutter!"  I gasped.  "No, this is for work."  I say defensively. 

"Not with that dress."  She giggles, quirking her eyebrows. 

"Carly, I'm trying to impress.  We're trying to get this guy named Anthony Wilde to get on board with sharing the company.  Now please, should I wear a jacket?"  I ask, rolling my eyes. 

"Hell no.  Show off your body and that sexy back."  She responds. 

I laugh as I walk back to my room.  "Okay thanks!"  I call out. I shake my head as I chuckle a little. That's probably the last time I'm going to get fashion advice from her.