Q & A

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

From : @lilCatz712
To : Avery and Josh
q- Are you ever gonna have kids?
Avery - I want kids... I love kids...
Josh - I like the activity that leads to having kids...
Avery - Seriously, Josh? Stop. The answers maybe.

-:-

From : @courtney7227
q- how many kids is Avery and Josh going to have? Who was Avery's maid of honor and brides maids?
Avery - you guys, we've only been married for like two weeks... i wanna have like three, no lie. But, Alexia was my maid of honor and Emma, Riley, Brittney and Kendell were my brides maids.

--

From : @cupidthequeen
To : Josh
q- How are you so bad ass and hot at the same time duuuuddddeeee?
Josh - Who knows? *winks*

--

From : @lkittyl
To : Emma
q- HOW'S THAT BAAAAABY
Emma - turns out it's two babies, I had twins! A boy and a girl.

-:-

From : @mychemicallivyy
(highkey love your name btw)
q - did Emma ever have her kid?
Emma- well obviously, I had twins

--

From : @FairyFoxxx
To : Author? (wasn't specified)
q- How old is James now? What did it take for Avery to forgive Emma? Does James know about everything that happened four years ago? How did James feel that one time Josh tried killing himself?
a - James is gonna be 17 now, almost 18. Honestly, it took Avery everything to forgive Emma. You gotta remember, that was her bestest friend ever. That would mean putting all her trust into her once again. Yes, James knows everything that happened before they moved. You're gonna get to see his reactions and stuff in the sequel. And James was honestly destroyed when Josh tried to commit suicide. Josh was basically his only family.

--

From : @prettyheart128
q - What POV will it be in? And are they going to have kids, if so, I think it should be in their kid's POV.
a - soooo, it's gonna be in James POV. Originally, I wanted it to be in their kid's POV... but that would make them a lot older and I couldn't picture that. James is closer in age so, James it was.

--

From : @mysticwoolff
q - What made you want to write this story?
a - honestly? I just love writing. I wrote hellaaaaaa stories and finally decided to publish one. I can't believe it got this popular.
q2 - Do you like or know about Amber Run?
a - Tbhtbhtbh, I had never heard about them until this comment. I Googled them just now. I really like their sound, its pretty chill. Thanks for introducing them to me 😊
q3 - What's your favorite band and musical artist?
a - OH MY GOD SUCH A HARD QUESTION!!! Okay, ummmm. Favorite band? A tie between The Neighbourhood, My Chemical Romance and Twenty One Pilots. Favorite artist? Shittttttttt. The Weeknd, G - Eazy, Logic, 6lack, 11:11, Blackbear, and Idea (check him out on Soundcloud)

--

From : @roxy2801
q - What's the name of the book that will be in James POV?
a - I WAS IN THE BIGGEST STRUGGLE FOR THE TITLE FOR ABOUT A YEAR!!! But, after some time, I settled on "Generation X".

--

From : @vpriya1992
q - What made you write about Josh cheating on Avery? and why?
a - okay, real shit, I got cheated on when I wrote that so I was hurt and took it out on the book. Whoops, sorry guys.

--

From : @destineytredway
q - can you make a list of all the songs mentioned in the book?
a - lord, it's a lot but alright.
Chemical Kids and Mechanical Brides - Pierce the Veil
Bring Me to Life - Evanescence
I'll Be There For You -
West Coast - Lana del Rey
Jukebox Hero - Foreigner
Do I Wanna Know? - Arctic Monkeys
R U Mine? - Arctic Monkeys
Often - The Weeknd ❤
Savages - Breathe Carolina
Drunk in Love - The Weeknd remake
Wrapped Around Her Finger - 5 Seconds of Summer
Drag Me Down - One Direction
Devil May Cry - The Weeknd ❤
Kick Me - Sleeping with Sirens
How'd We End Up Here - 5 Seconds of Summer
Tangled in the Great Escape - Pierce the Veil
Give Me Love - Ed Sheeran
Lost in Stereo - All Time Low
Irresistible - Fall Out Boy
Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Green Day
Sorry - Justin Bieber
Act Like You Love Me - Shawn Mendes
Me, Myself and I - G - Eazy feat. Bebe Rexha ❤
Don't - Bryson Tiller
Tear in My Heart - Twenty One Pilots
Some Kind of Drug - G - Eazy feat. Marc E. Bassy ❤❤
Show Me - Marc E. Bassy feat. G - Eazy ❤❤❤
False Alarm - The Weeknd ❤
I'm Ready - Skizzy Mars feat. Olivver the Kid ❤
Loyal - 6lack ❤
And the one here is ...
Welcome to the Black Parade - My Chemical Romance ❤️

--

From : @amy_shazam
q - Will the sequel now be about James's life? Will old important characters like Josh and Avery come up and just random people like Ryder and Riley, etc?
a - Yes, the sequel will be all about James's life and how he's going through his senior year and all that. All the characters from the book will be mentioned from time to time, but it'll mainly be about James.

--

From : @angieg1234
q - Is Josh going to continue to cheat and hurt her?
a - NOOOOOOO GOD NO. THEY'RE MARRIED NOW AND I CAN'T HANDLE THE PAIN OF WRITING THAT AND PUTTING YOU GUYS THROUGH THAT. HE'S LOYAL NOW (hence, that chapter being named Loyal)

--

From : @so_dont_-even
q - Are you going to make a sequel?
a - ummmmmm, guys? Wanna answer this for me? 💀 estoy shook. but um, yeah. I've mentioned it several times that I am 🤔😂

---------

AND WE HAVE REACHED THE END OF Q & A, AND THAT MEANS THE END OF THE BOOK! I love you guys so much, thank you for all your support and comments, votes, reads in general. The new book will be published soon! I promise. Just doing some editing to the chapters and stuff but it's coming. Thank you for two wonderful years of this book.

THE END