III

It's been a year since you date Caleb.

Both of you feel like you're the happiest couple in this world. No one seem can replace your or his place in each other's heart.

Now that it was your birthday, he has prepared something for you. He covered your eyes gently with his palm as he lead you to somewhere. "Can I open my eyes now?" You pouted.

"Soon baby, soon." He chuckled softly as he planted a soft kiss on your cheek. You giggled a little and nodded. "Mm, alright then." You smiled and continue to walked with him.

He lead you for another steps before he slowly pulled his hand away from your eyes. "Open your eyes now." He whispered as he wrapped his arms around your shoulder softly, giving you the warmest backhug ever.

"Okay.." You took a deep breath as you opened your eyes slowly. "You're kidding.." You said almost whispering as you look around the new apartment Caleb bought for you.

"Happy birthday, baby." He turned you around and your eyes met. "Caleb, this is too mu—" He cut you as he pressed his index finger on your lips. "I've told you there's nothing more important than your happiness for me." He smiled.

Yeah, you know maybe it was nothing for the goddamn-rich-Caleb-Edwards. But still, you never thought he will buy such an expensive, no, super expensive gift for you.

You qucikly wrapped your arms around his neck, "I don't know what to say, really—It's—" You laughed a little, "It's beautiful, Caleb, really!"

He laughed through his nose softly as he wrapped his arms around your slim waist. "We'll stay here after we get married, then we'll move out after we have our first kid." He turned you around to give you another backhug.

Both of you were staring outside the window. You stared at your and his reflection on the glass window, you smiled wider and wider. "Really? How many kids?"

Caleb made a humming sound as he think, "Five? Or ten?" He chuckled softly when you elbowed him. "Two then. One daughter and one son." He put his chin on your shoulder.

"Our daughter will be as beautiful as her mother. And our son will be as handsome as me." He grinned shyly. You tilt your head to the side to take a closer look of his handsome face. You always love the way he stared at you gently and lovingly.

It makes you feel..loved, comfortable and secured.

"You won't leave me right?" Your sudden question make he frowned a little. "Silly. Of course I won't. Why would I?" He kissed your cheek softly.

His answer never failed to melts your heart but then you remembered that his mother didn't approve his relationship with an abandoned girl like you. Ever since you met his mother, you start to feel afraid of losing him.

You grabbed on his arm a little bit tighter as those negative thoughts start to haunted your mind again. He noticed that and he tighten his arms around your waist.

"Hannah .. I love you and only you. I don't care what the world or my mom say about you. I want to grow older with you and get marry with you. We'll have our own kids and live happily ever after. I promise you."

"You promise?"

He nodded with a smile, "I promise.."

You traced your finger along the dinning table as you walk passed it. A sighed escaped your lips when you stared at your phone screen.