XI

... Day 7

The next day, you woke up in the same room because of some noises outside the room. You yawned and stretched your arms before you dragged your feet to the door. Slowly, you opened the door and peeked outside through the small gap.

You saw the man who fed you yesterday. You kept staring at him from the small gap until he noticed you. He shifted his gaze to you and smiled, "Heyy, good morning."

You gasped and quickly shut the door. You covered your cheeks in embarrassment when you heard his laughing voice. You also jumped a little when he knocked the door.

"Come outside. Breakfast is ready."

"O-Okay." You answered him with your shaky voice. Then you opened the door slowly and saw the man already waited for you while sipping his coffee. There were only two seats for the dining table so you have no other choice but to sit across him.

There were some sausages, eggs, and bacons on your plate and that was more than enough to make you drooled. You took a small bite of the sausages then your eyes grew wider because of the delicious taste,

The man smiled, glad that you love his cooking. "How's it?" He chuckled softly. You nodded in respond while still nomming on the foods in your mouth, you even gave him a thumbs up.

"Glad you like it." He chuckled and gave you a glass of water. You swallowed all the foods and smiled, "Thank you for the foods."

You gulped on your drink slowly while thinking about something. You stared at the empty plate blankly while frowning.

The man blinked and lowered his head a bit to take a better look of your face, "Are you.. thinking about something?"

"H-Huh?" You snapped back to reality and blinked several times. "Y-Yeah.. I had a strange dream when I passed out."

The man stared at his invisible wrist watch playfully and laughed softly, "I had plenty of times if you wanna share about it." He smiled.

Both of you sat by side at the terrace outside. You told him about your whole dream when you passed out. About the beautiful, forest, the mysterious man, the weird door and the light that came out from it.

The man just nodded, ah-ed and oh-ed at everything you said. He chuckled after you're done with your story.

"Maybe he's your guardian angel or something like that?" He laughed at his own words. You rolled your eyes and also laughed at his words, "Yeah , maybe."

"Anyway, I'm Blake." The man reached out his hand for a hand shake. You smiled and shook hands with him, "Hannah."

"Hey, it's your turn to tell me about the sorry. How'd you find me?" You blinked at him. He stared at the sky for a few seconds while thinking before he shifted his gazes back at you.

"I was about to swim that night because the weather kinda hot. Then I found your body was floating on the water. I thought you were dead when I took your body back to the surface." He told you the whole story with his face that filled with excitement.

"I did a CPR then you coughed really hard. You fainted so I brought you home." He scratched his neck.

You cheeks pink-ed after he told you that he gave you a CPR. Or in other words, he kissed you. You lowered your head to hide your blushing cheeks, "T-Thank you. I don't know how to repay you but really, thank you."

Blake smile and ruffled your hair softly. "It's okay. Glad you're okay now." He said then he got up, he reached for your wrist and dragged you away. "Come, I'll drive you home."

You didn't say any words to protest and just followed him to his car. Both of you didn't say anything along the way. You showed him the directions every fifteen minutes.

You shook your head while still thinking about the strange dream you had, Is he really my guardian angel? You bit the tip of your thumb while still thinking and thinking.

But I never believe in angel or something like that before.. You frowned as you looked outside the window, up at the sky.

If you're really exist, please take care of me for the last five days. Until Caleb make his choice. Till then, I might not be able to last longer. My angel, please help me.

With a sigh, you ended the prayer.

***

Both of you finally arrived at your apartment. Blake urged to walked you until you reach your room so you just nodded and let him followed you.

You stopped when you saw Caleb was standing in front of your apartment door. He stared at the ground while swinging his right feet. Blake glance at Caleb and he puts his right arm around you shoulder before he lead you to take another step closer to Caleb.

After he heard some footsteps, Caleb looked up and he frowned right after he saw you with Blake. "Hannah." He called you.

You just nodded awkwardly and unlocked your door before you stepped inside your apartment with Blake. Caleb managed to grabbed your wrist before you could close the door.

Both you and Caleb stared at each other's eyes. "Where were you?" He asked as he tighten his grip around your wrist. You didn't want to give any answer but it feels like your mouth was moving by its own after you saw his eyes, "I-I--"

Blake gave you a gentle squeeze on your shoulder and when you looked up at him, he was staring at you with his warm and gentle eyes, he nodded a little at you and smiled.

With that, you took a deep breath before you told everything to Caleb. You could see Caleb's eyes filled with anger after you told him that you tried to commit suicide.

When he was about to took a step closer, Blake reached his arms out between your and Caleb so he won't be able to walk closer to you. Both of them glared at each other.

"Move." Caleb said.

"She needs some rest. You should leave for now."

Caleb grabbed Blake's collar and lift his fist up, about to punch him. You gasped and immediately ran between them. Right after you stood between them, Caleb accidentally launched his punch right on your cheek.

You fell to the floor with the two man shouting at your name. "HANNAH!"

"STOP--"

You shouted at them and they automatically froze. "I-I- need some time to be alone. Please get out." You put your palm on your cheek while staring at the ground.

"But--"

"I SAID GET OUT!"

You pointed at the door. Blake knew you needs some time to be alone so he dragged Caleb outside, though he was struggling but Blake kept forcing him to get out of your apartment.

You laughed at yourself with some tears flowed out to your cheeks. "My guardian angel, are you really exist ..?

Help me .. to get out from this pain ..

***

6 / 7 chapters left ^^ enjoy reading

and stay tuned peeps .

p.s // dun be a silent reader pls .