VII

...Day 3

The next day after you got home with Caleb, Caleb and Victoria picked you up since you said you want to accompany them to choose their wedding dress.

"I'll go home as soon as possible, you be good here okay?" You poke the kitten's nose Caleb gave you and smiled before you grabbed your bag and head downstairs.

Right after you walked out of your apartment building, you saw Caleb and Victoria inside a car, they were smiling at you. Victoria looks really happy when she smiled and waved at you. You tried as hard as you can to hide all the pains behind your bitter smile.

"Hannah! Hurry up. Looks like it's going to rain soon!" Victoria shouted from the car, "Caleb, help her!" She pushed Caleb's arm playfully. Caleb laughed softly before he got out of his car and open the passenger's door for you.

You hated it.

You hated it when he act like a gentlemen for you. It will just make it even harder for you to let him go. You knew he was staring at you but you avoided any eye contact with him and just get inside the car. "Thanks." You mumbled quietly.

Caleb noticed your strange attitude. Usually, you'll give him a peck on the cheek and smiles widely. He sighed a little before he close the door and get inside his car.

You were hurt and feel like you want to cry along the way. Victoria's laughter and Caleb's smile stabbed you right on your heart. It's really hurt to see the person that you love were laughing with someone else.

You stayed silent without any words, except when Victoria asked you some questions, you'll answered her with your fake smile. "So you're that childhood friend Caleb told me. Is he naughty?" Victoria asked you.

So I'm just your childhood friend' huh?

You laughed sarcastically inside your mind.

"He's a jerk." You said with a fake laugh. Victoria also laughed while staring at Caleb. Seriously girl, you're too innocent to be true. You stared at Victoria's happy face. But you're lucky , he loves you. You smile as you looked outside the window.

Few moments later, the three of you finally arrived at a huge and luxurious boutique. Both Victoria and Caleb get inside the boutique while holding hands, while you, were walking alone behind them.

You were amazed with all the beautiful gowns inside the boutique. All of them looks really beautiful and expensive. You just sat on a couch while waiting for Victoria and Caleb.

"When we get marry, I'll buy you the most beautiful gown ever."

You laughed at yourself when Caleb's words appeared on your head. "There's no way he'll marry a slut and broken home child like you." You mumbled to yourself.

"Hannah" Victoria walked to you happily with two gowns on her hand. "Help me to choose between these two."

You stared at the gowns she was holding. "That one." You pointed at a cute yet beautiful wedding gown. "That one suits your cute personality more."

Victoria stared at the gown you choose for her for a few seconds before a wide smile plastered on her face, "Then I'll this! By the way, why don't you try this one? I think this one suits you well." She hands you the other gown.

"Wh-what? Me? N-no, I-"

"I also think that will suits you well." A voice suddenly butt in. You turned around and saw Caleb, he was already in his white suits. You almost drowned in his charm.