XIII

.. Day 9

You hugged your knee on your bed while staring outside the window. Three days left until Caleb made his choice. You took a deep breath and sighed every time you were thinking about him and Victoria.

It's weird. You have tons of male friends but none of them can make you move on from Caleb. It feels lie you're being cursed to love him forever. You closed your eyes and clenched your fist as hard as you can when you remember about what happened last night.

A tear of anger flowed out and you gritted your teeth. You want to hate him, you want to make a revenge on him, you want to throw all your love away but you just can''t. And that makes you hate him more and more.

"UGHHHH!!!!" You swiped everything on your desk to the floor angrily. You grabbed on your hair while still panting.

You looked down at the picture of you and Caleb inside a frame that has cracked. You bit your lips hard before you squatted down and took it. You caresses Caleb's face with your thumb before you hug it close to your chest. "Caleb." You cried.

But ? But what?" Cameron frowned and gave you a questioning look.

You smiled and shrugged, "But I can't. I just love your brother too much. His happiness is my happiness, so yeah .." You laughed softly. Cameron just stared at you with his confused look although at the end his lips curled up into a smile, a confused smile.

"Cameron-- Y-You?!?"

Both you and Cameron turned and saw his mother was glaring at you. You could see Cameron started to get panic because he knew his mother hates you so much. You stared back at her with your empty eyes.

She made her way to you and gave you a hard slap on your cheek. You put your palm on your redden cheek while laughing through your nose. Then slowly, you turned your face to faced at her.

"What was that for?" You ask calmly. "How dare you come here! I've told you to get out of my son's life!" She pointed a finger at you and you didn't like that. Everyone around at the pool were staring at you as if you're the slut here.

"Stop pointing at me." You hissed still your hand on your cheek, "I hate that."

"I DON'T CARE! JUST DON'T DISTURB MY SON'S LIFE AGAIN YOU WHO-" She was about to cursed at you but you slapped her before she could finish her words.

She gasped, Cameron also gasping. She glared at you again while you were just staring at her with your cold eyes, crossing your arms close to your chest. "Y-YOU! HOW DARE YOU!"

You gasped a little when she pulled your hair. You were struggle but she pulled your hair too hard, making you yelped in pain. Cameron tried to pulled his mom but his mother still won't let go of your hair.

Everyone started to whispering at each other and the news about you and Caleb mother's spreads really fast.

Few minutes later, Caleb and Victoria came downstairs. Caleb quickly pushed you away from his mother and for the tenth time, he stared at you with his cold eyes. "What the hell are you doing?!" He even shouted at you.

" Caleb--" Cameron tried to explain what happened to them. "THAT SLUT SLAPPED ME, CALEB!" Their mother suddenly butted in.

You were about to slap that old witch again when she cursed you with whore, slut or whatsoever, lots of harsh words but Caleb pushed you away. And that really really hurts.

You felt guilty when you saw Victoria's sad face because you just turned her birthday party into a disaster. she cried and Caleb's mother hugged her before she dragged Victoria to a quiet place.

"Cam, please accompany Victoria for me." Caleb said with his eyes still on you. ".. Alright." Cameron stared at you with his worried face before he left.

"Mind to explain?" Caleb's tone was really cold and scary. You rolled your eyes and about to walked away because you were just too tired with everything. "Answer me." He grabbed on your wrist and you hissed softly.

"You're hurting me Caleb!" You tried to pulled your wrist away. "Just answer me! You just ruined Victoria's party!! She's crying right now, can't you see?!" He shouted in front of your face.

"Well .." You laughed through your nose sarcastically. "She's the one who invited a whore like. And you're the one who asked this slut to come."

Caleb lifted up his palm, about to slap you but then a hard punch landed on his cheek in a blink of an eye. It was Blake.

"You asked her to come and now you and your family humiliate her." He hissed and his voice filled with anger. Blake grabbed Caleb's collar and gave him another hard punch.

You quickly grabbed Blake's arm and pulled him away from Caleb. "Blake, l-let's just leave!" You said with your cracked voice.

"Caleb." You called him softly but he refused to look at you. you feel another pain stabbing your heart. "..Let's just end this. I think you've made your choice already. Take care of Victoria and .."

What you just said caught Caleb's attention. He quickly shifted his gaze back to you with his widen eyes.

".. Good bye."

You whispered with a hurting smile before you turned around and leave with Blake.

You were the one who said good bye but you were the one that can't still let go of him. You spend the most of your time staring at your phone screen, waiting for him to call you or text you.

But nothing came.

You walked to your bathroom and took the first aid box. You poured all the medicines you had to your palm, about to swallow them and end all the pains.

"Don't. Death won't change anything, remember?"

A voice make you gasped and looked around. It was the same voice from your dream. You looked around but you found no one. You walked around the bathroom and accidentally tripped.

You bumped your head pretty hard to the edge of the tub and you felt something sticky flowed from your head. You pressed your thumb on the painful spot for a while and saw some red liquid on your palm.

You were about to took your phone to call for a help but then you stopped. You started to grow dizzy and everything looks blur.

"Maybe it's time .." You whispered to yourself before you felt your body fell and bumped to the cold floor.

***

should I ended this story with happy ending or sad ending ?

tell me in the comments ^

stay tuned peeps .