XV

.. Day 12, The final day

Caleb won't stop cursing because there's no news about you. You won't pick up your phone, reply his text and his family won't let him go to your apartment. He gritted his teeth and throw his phone as hard as he can to the mirror until it broke into tiny pieces. He shouted while throwing everything around him.

He was still inside the make up room, getting ready for the wedding ceremony which will start in a few minutes.

His heart softened when he saw Victoria peek at him from behind the door. "Are you okay ..?" She asked him softly before she walked inside and sit beside him. Caleb forced a smile and nodded at her, "You look gorgeous." He peck her forehead softly.

"Still thinking about Hannah?" She smiled while caressing his knuckles softly. "It's okay. Maybe she's busy or she's resting right now. I'm sure she'll be here soon. Calm down okay? I'm worried about her too."

Caleb nodded his head and sighed while burying his face on the crook of Victoria's neck. Victoria caressed the back of his head softly when suddenly her dad came and jabbed his thumb outside, "It's time." He smiled.

Victoria and Caleb stared at each other before they stood up and Caleb walked Victoria to her father. He took a deep breath before he enter the wedding hall and walked down the aisle.

Everyone stared at the handsome Caleb and they whispered in awe. Caleb smile nervously while staring at his future wife near the main door, walking slowly to his way.

While looking around, Caleb frowned after he saw his older brother's panic face. He blinked in curiosity.

What happened? He thought.

Caleb shook his head trying to focus on his wedding and held his hand out at Victoria. She took his hand with a beautiful smile on her face and now both of them were staring at each other while holding hands.

The priest smiled while staring at the bride and the groom, "Caleb Edwards. Will you take Victoria Jones to be your wife, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish her friendship and love her today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust her and honor her, laugh with her and cry with her? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?"

Caleb smiled and nodded his head, "Yes, I will."

"Victoria Jones," The priest were now staring at her, "Will you take Caleb Edwards to be your husband, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish his friendship and love him today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust him and honor him, laugh with him and cry with him? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?"

Victoria smiled widely and nodded, "I will."

Everyone clapped their hands happily when the groom kissed the bride. All of them aw-ed at the lovely scene. Caleb then held Victoria's hand and smiled at all the guests. However, his smile faded away when he saw Cameron's face filled with panic and unreadable expressions.

"I need to talk to you." Cameron said right after stood in front of his brother, "Now." He said before he walked away while palming his face.

Caleb stared at Victoria and she just nodded at him, "Go. I think it's really important." She smiled and Caleb smiled back at her before he left to his older brother.

"What's wrong, Cam??" Caleb asked. Both of them were now at the hall in front of the church. Cameron ruffled his head before he stared at his brother with his sad face. "It's---"