XIIV *bonus chapter*

Caleb walked faintly to the place that used to be your apartment. His eyes were red and swollen, his face looks pale and he looked thinner than usual. It's only few hours left to your funeral and he decided to pay a visit to your apartment. Your apartment has been untouched and abandoned since you were gone.

He unlocked the door and opened the door slowly. He still can smell your scent which he love the most. As he took another step inside, he could feel another pain hit his fragile heart. Another tears escaped his eyes when he saw your glass cabinet.

He took one of the frame from the cabinet and stared at it. You still have our picture. His pale lips curled up into a smile as he caresses your face softly.

The moment when he saw your smile in that picture, he just realized that he never saw that smile again ever since you met Victoria. How he wish he could make you smile like that again. He gritted his teeth as he start to cry again while hugging the picture frame close to his aching heart.

"Hannah--" He called your name between his cries.

Still with his teary eyes, he walked to your living room where both of you used to cuddle together until you fell asleep. He bite his lips and walked to your bedroom. He stopped after he opened the door, the room feels really cold, everything feels really cold.

You used to jumped and hugged his neck when he opened your bedroom's door, your arms around his neck, his missed that warmth of yours. Caleb gritted his teeth again when he saw all of your stuffs that he gave you have become ashes on your bed.

Your couple hoodie.

Birthday gifts.

Anniversary gifts.

Caleb's trembling hand reached for the half burnt gown that he gave you when he confessed to you for the first time,

"You still have it.."

He whispered weakly and hugged it close to his chest, doesn't care that it will make his white shirt become dirty.

He hugged your gown for a few minutes before he shifted his gaze to the window near your bed. Just by seeing that window already make him drowned in billion pains.

He remembered when the police explained the whole things to him and when they said you jumped from that window, he couldn't say or think anything straightly. He feel nothing but pain and guilt.

Slowly, he made his way to the window frame and looked down, "You're always afraid of heights.." He whispered again, another tears escaped his swollen eyes.

Just then, he realized there's something written on tthe walk near the window frame. He caresses you hand writing softly before read it.

Caleb Edwards, I love you.

Caleb burst into another round of tears. He grabbed his own hair before he flips everything around him. He threw everything that is around him while gritting his teeth due to the amazing pain. Until he noticed there's something under your bed.

He squatted and found a box covered with dusts under your bed. He opened the box and saw an old sketch book inside it.

"Hey, let's just get inside! It's really hot here!" James won't stop complaining because Caleb forbid him to go to the coffee shop.

"NO. There's no one inside right now." Caleb crossed his arms and glared at James.

"That's good then! You can just get inside and talk to her." Lucas added, pouting because he start to feel thirsty.

"That will be really awkward. Let's just wait for another hour." Caleb frowned and keep watching you over from outside, staring at your face through the window glasses.

"Fine, fine." Keaton rolled his eyes and crossed his arms too. "Anyway, what is she doing?" He squinted his eyes, "Is she drawing?"

Caleb cocked his head to the side while scratching his cheek with his confused face,

"Maybe? Who knows?"

Caleb caressed your old sketch book with his trembling hand when he saw his face on the paper. His lips were smiling but eyes couldn't stop crying and his heart couldn't stop shouting for your name, begging you to come back to him.

When he flipped the sketch book, he found a note written by you.

This man's name is Caleb Edwards.

We bumped into each other the other day, infront of the toilet.

It's been a few weeks since he visited me.

He looks like a nice man. And everytime he's around, I started to feel nervous and can't work properly.

Do I like him? 

Maybe..

Some of Caleb's tears fall on the sketch book. He really hates himself now, he hates himself for being too stupid.

How I wish I could turn back the time when you're still here with me.

***

4 hours finally passed and now Caleb was standing beside your coffin. He stared at your white and pale face with his empty eyes. Although they already put some make up on your face, but you still look so pale, so fragile.

Cameron already helped him to explain everything to Victoria and she could understand Caleb's condition. She didn't want to disturb him so she stared at him from the other side of the room.

Caleb frowned when he realized that your face looked stress. It hurts him to see his beloved one couldn't rest peacefully because of him.

"We need to burry her soon." Cameron gave a gentle squeeze on Caleb's shoulder.

"If there's anything you want to tell her, better make it quick." With that, he smiled and left to give some privacy to his little brother.

"This will be the last time for us to talk, Hannah.." Caleb cupped your cold cheek and caresses it softly before he leaned closer to your ear to whisper something.

"I love you so much, you're the only one for me. I'm sorry for everything, for all the pains, for ruining your happiness, your life, your everything. If you really want to go home and rest, you can rest peacefully now, baby.. No matter what happen, you will always be my true love.."

Caleb whispers softly and rest his forehead on yours. Although he was crying, but he smiled when he saw your beautiful lips has curled into a smile.

"It might take some times for me to go after you, but please wait for me.." He pressed his lips softly on your forehead before he pulled away.

"I love you.."

The End

***
Yep . Thats the bonus chapter .

👑

Ive been thinking to make a sequel, but im not sure .

And oh be sure to check out my new story called "Collide" 🌈