V

..Day 1

You were sitting on the bar while enjoying your drink. Lots of men tried to flirt with you but you ignored all of them. The loud music inside the club make your heart somehow feel better.

You frowned after you gulped your drink in one shot, then your eyes landed on your phone screen. You got a new message notification and you know it was from Caleb.

I'm here. Where are you?

With a soft chuckle you turned around and found him was standing on the main door, looking around trying to find your trace. You reply his message before you walked away from the bar to play a little game with him.

Find me.

After Caleb read your message, he shoved his phone back to his pocket and walked around the club to search for you.

He didn't know that you're watching his movements among the crowds. He has walked everywhere. To the rest room, to the bar, to the VIP rooms, to the quiet hall, everywhere. He groaned frustratedly as he mess his own hair.

You chuckled half weakly and half heartlessly when he stepped inside the dance floor. He looked everywhere until he finally found you. You could see his eyes fileld with a little bit of anger and jealousy when he saw another man was holding your waist.

He was jealous. And you like that.

Your lips curled into a small smirk when you put your arms around that man's neck in purpose. With that, Caleb immediately shoved everyone in his way and dragged you away from the stranger.

"What's wrong with you? Stop doing this!" He hissed as soon as both of you reached a quiet hall. What pissed him even more was your clothes. You were wearing a sexy dress that even he himself can't handle it.

"You promise me you'll change this bad habit!"

You chuckled a little as you pulled your wrist away from his grip, "And you promise to help me."

With a sigh, he took off his suit coat and put it around your shoulder. "Let's get out from here." He said gently as he wrapped his arm around your shoulder. You stopped when he tried to pull you along with him.

"Han-"

You cut him with a hug, you wrapped your arms around his waist tightly and snuggled closer to his chest. "I'm sorry." You whispered softly. "I love you so much, you know that right?"

"Mm." Caleb hummed as he slowly wrapped his arms around your shoulder. Your heart sank a little after you heard his answer. Usually he will say I love you too or I love you more but now he didn't say anything.

"Hannah, I-"

"Don't say anything." You pulled away to look at his face. That expression again. You thought bitterly. He was staring at you with his unreadable expression again, and it make you worried to death. What if he choose Victoria at the end?

"If it's about Victoria, about me, about us, about our twelve days ahead, I don't want to hear anything.." You shook your head repeatedly. "Just-" You burried your head on his chest again, "You can tell me in twelve days."

Caleb tried to drag you out from the club but you still didn't want to get out. With a sigh, he lifted you in bridal style and walked to his car. "C-Caleb put me down!" You gasped a little.

"No." He said as he forced you to get inside his car.

You don't know where he was going to take you. He didn't say anything but you feel happy when he kept on holding your hand while he was driving. You were curious so you tried to pull your hand but then he will tighten his grip on your hand.

It feels like tons of butterflies were dancing in your tummy when he pulled your hand and planted a soft kiss on your hand. Although he did that with his flat expression but you were happy when you saw he stared at your hand with his gentle eyes.

His phone suddenly rang and his mom's number appeared on the screen. He took a glance at his phone before he let out a deep sigh.

"Arent you going to pick up the phone?"

"No."

He said as he parked the car. You looked around and just realized you were currently at a rest area near the gas station.

"Hannah .." He called you softly and you shifted your gaze back to him. "Hm?"

"I need a break from my mom's attitude and from my works-" He stared at you with his gentle eyes, "If I said I want to run away to a quiet place for a few days.. Will you-"

You leaned closer and landed your lips on his plump lips. He froze for a few seconds before he respond to your kiss. "Take me with you." You mumbled between the kisses.

A small smile appeared on his face and it was more than enough to brighten your gloomy mood.

With that, Caleb continue to drive with his hand still holding yours.

I guess I have to prepare myself for the worst thing I'll face in the future.. You thought while staring at him.

Caleb, I love you.. You know that right? You've promised me you won't leave me so..

You intertwined your fingers with his and he also did the same.

Don't leave me..

***