chapter twelve....

sick stuff coming up so... you've been warned

Jason's P.O.V

The man infront of me sickened me. Keira was right he was worse than I could imagine. I had to let her have some sleep after stealing her away from work today but I would bring her to my house later on. She would love it. He kept trying to scream but I had stuffed some dirty cloth I had found lying around in the whore house I had followed him to. His whore was already passed out and I was pretty sure she pissed herself. She was tied to a chair but I had tied his hands up to the chains on the ceiling and his ankles to the chains on the floor. He was completely naked and was shaking and trying to get free making all the wrong things move infront of me.

It sickened me that a man could be unfaithful to his wife with a whore over and over again. This place didnt do much to hide its clients information, I mean I used the oldest trick in the book. Call pretending to be the guy and ask to speak to his regular because I'd lost her number. And that was the hard part. Getting into the room was child's play. I had waited for them to start their little session before giving them the shock of their lives.David didnt even put up a fight he was on his knees begging while telling me I could have his whore as long as I didnt hurt him The bitch was waking up now which meant it was time to get this show on the road.

"David why would I want your leftovers?" I asked standing up. The music in the building was loud so I had to shout a little." I mean I'm a perfectly happy man who has the love of his life waiting for him at home, aren't you supposed to be home?"

He just tried to scream as he kepr fidgeting trying to remove the chains from the ceiling.

"Oh thats your problem" I said pointing the knife in my hand at his mouth.

"You want someone to save you, right?" I stood infront of him and removed the cloth in his mouth.

"Go ahead give it your best shot"

He started screaming. "HELP ME SOMEBODY HELP ME!"

I started screaming too  to help him out before starting to laugh.

" Dude, your in a fucking whore house with loud music , moaning and screaming" I said matter of factly but still amused.  "I only used the cloth because I dont like the sound of your voice"

"Please, please I'll give you anything you want just dont kill me."

"promise?"

"I promise I promise"

I folded my arms and stared at him

"So if I say I want your balls,All I have to do is say so  and you'll personally chop them off and hand them to me?"

"No, no no no please dont, "

"Relax man ,the last thing I would want is your balls" I said chuckling

"I'll pay you any amount you like" he said out of breath

"Well, here's the thing, I'm a lot richer than you."

I put the knife on his face and held it there. "As  matter of fact as of yesterday I bought fifty one percent of that little shit hole you make my girlfriend work at. You know my girlfriend right, she's not too tall but you know the perfect height for a lady, beautiful brown eyes , smile of an angel. dont get me started on her ass, its its magnificent, and her lips , aaaahh those lips just make your imagination run wild of what those lips could do to you"

"I d-d-dont know who your talking about"

"Let me refresh your memory" I said lowering the knife to his dick. "This little guy was bouncing up and down when he saw her today" He tried to back away but the shacles held him put.

"Say her name"

"I dont know what your talking about"

"Say her name Dave" I said putting pressure on the knife

"Keira! Keira"

"There's a good boy. I take it you remember who i'm talking about now"

"Whatever she told you its its a lie I didnt do anyhting I swear"

"Oh so now your calling her a liar huh Dave, Bad move" I lifted the knife and cut him with it right across his chest causing him to scream in pain.

"Hmmh hmh" I turned around to see the whore was awake and whimpering in her chair.

"Morning sunshine" I walked to her and untied her.I lifted her and dragged the chair infront of David before shoving her to sit on it once again.

"Please, dont kill me" David said

"If you keep talking David I will put that thing in your mouth and stop being so selfish,Candy over here also wants to live, but who am I kidding we dont always get what we want"

I removed the cloth from her mouth

"If you want to live you need to do something for me, then I'll think about letting you go"

"Anything, 
 she said shaking.

"I put the knife in her hands

"Cut his balls off. "

I stood up "Oh and if you try stabbing me with that, I will carve you up into tiny little pieces and send them to your family regardless of where they live on this planet. Got it?

She nodded as tears poured out of her. I leaned on the wall waiting for her.

'Tick tok hon" I said folding my arms She looked at me before standing up and moving behind him. She screamed as she got on her knees and did it. David was cussing all over the place while screaming. She backed away from him and vomitted on the floor.

"No shit! you got balls baby literally" I said laughing at the irony of the situation. Oh my gosh this was a damn good joke. I laughed even harder all the while David was cussing at her and I.I walked up to her and knelt beside her. I took her head in my hands and grimaced at what she looked like , make up running and the smell of vomit on her

" You've been a good girl ,I said I'd think about it, and I have"

I took a deep breath. "Sorry" then I snapped her neck and her lifeless body fell to the ground.

Blood was dripping on the floor. The bitch hadn't even cut them off she had only grazed the idiot.

"This leaves you and me Dave!" I said picking up my knife.

Any last requests?" I said pointing the knife at him.

"Fuck you and your bitch!"

"Oh I will, right after this" I said moving closer to him. He spat  blood on me but it landed on my shirt.

"Dick move, this is John Varvatos dude," I said looking at my shirt " Oh and one more thing, Dont ever call her that "  I looked into his eyes and drove the knife into his dick before moving away. He was screaming and it made me happy. He started choking on his own blood before he finally closed his eyes and did the world the favour of dying.

I got to go. Keira was probably awake by now, I wanted her to see my house, our house. But first I need to change . These clothes were dirty.

vote, comment, :)