Chapter 46- All Star Team Up

So this episode is All Star Team Up. I skipped over the "Tricksters" episode cause I didn't think it furthered the plot and tbh, the trickster guys kinda freak me out.

Anyways, enjoy. 

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

MacKenzie's POV

"Death by apitoxin." Caitlin says, coming into the cortex with a tablet.

"What?" I ask from next to Cisco.

"Honeybee venom." Dr. Wells says.

"Bees. Why did it have to be bees?" Cisco asks, kinda nervously. "Y'all, I don't do bees." He says as we watch a video of a bee flying. "Ain't nobody got time for bees."

"But when a honeybee stings, the stingers are literally torn from their abdomen, and they die." Dr. Wells says.

"But There were no stingers in the body and no dead bees in the car." Barry says.

"A honeybee can only deposit .1 miligrams of apitoxin when it releases its stinger." Caitlin states.

"And yet, Ms. Kang was found with enough venom in her system to kill a herd of elephants." Dr. Wells says as the picture of Dr. Kang shows on the screen. "It appears not only a is metahuman controlling these bees but also increasing their toxicity."

"Bees communicate by releasing pheromones. Maybe this meta's controlling them through secretion?" Barry suggests.

"Anyone wanna join me in getting a bee keeper suit?" Cisco asks.

"I'm pretty sure I can Outrun a bee." Barry says.

"And I'm pretty sure I can't. Let's get suits." I tell Cisco.

"Just don't run into a lake." A voice behind us says and we all turn to see Felicity in the doorway of the cortex. "Bees will wait for you to come up for air and then they'll sting you. Discovery channel. Turns out there's a lot to discover."

Why does everyone know so much about bees?

"Felicity, what are you doing here?" Barry asks her.

"Can you guys come outside for a sec?" Felicity asks and we follow her out.

And now we're staring at the sky.

"What are we looking at?" I whisper to Cisco.

"I don't know." Cisco whispers back.

"What exactly are we waiting for, Ms. Smoak?" Dr. Wells asks after looking at his watch.

"Up there." Felicity points up and I finally a, able to see a black dot in the sky.

"Is that a bird?" Caitlin asks.

"It's a plane." Cisco says.

The black dot comes closer and closer and finally lands.

It's a person.

"It's my boyfriend." Felicity says.

"Hi. I'm Ray." The guy, Ray, says, taking off his helmet and waving at us with a big smile.

***

We were in the cortex.

Barry and Felicity are whispering about something in the corner, Caitlin is checking on Ray, Dr. Wells is somewhere, and I'm helping Cisco fix Ray's suit.

Cisco was on one side of the suit and I was on the other, screwing in loose screws.

"Well, my ears popped so that's something." Ray says, walking over to the desk.

"You're lucky you didn't break your neck." Caitlin points out. "What is it with billionaires being superheroes?"

"So have you...picked a name yet?" Cisco asks, going over to Ray and I move next to Barry.

"I'm kind of partial to The Atom." Ray says.

"You married to that, or...?" Cisco trails off.

"Your ATOM suit... it's quite the technological achievement, Mr. Palmer." Dr. Wells says. "I'm impressed."

"And he is never impressed." Caitlin says.

"Well, thank you, but I can't quite seem to keep it up." Ray says.

"He means the suit." Felicity jumps in, running over to him.

"Yeah. I mean the suit." Ray says.

"Yeah. I can attest that everything else works just fine." Felicity says. "There's nothing we need to fix in that area."

"No, no, no, sex is great." Ray says and Barry covers my ears with his hands.

"For real?" I hear Barry's muffled voice asks.

"Sorry." Felicity apologizes, looking over at me. Barry takes his hands off of my ears.

"I know from Felicity that you have been very helpful with Barry and the Flash suit and I was hoping to get another set of eyes on my...." Ray says trails off m

"Problem." Felicity supplies.

"Problem." Ray finishes.

"Any friend of the Arrow's is a friend—" Dr. Wells gets cut off.

"Hell yes." Cisco says.

"Uh guys." Barry says. "We kind of have a lot going on already. There's the metahuman killer that can control a whole swarm of bees?"

"Cool." Ray says. Felicity gives him a look. "I mean awful."

"I'm sure Caitlin and I will provide ample support, Barry." Dr. Wells says.

"And I will be happy to sit this one out." Cisco says.

"You...." Barry trails off.

"Ray, why don't you stay here and work on your suit with Mack and Cisco while Barry and I run to Jitters for some Java?" Felicity suggests.

"Sounds like a plan." Ray says.

"Coffee?" Felicity asks.

"Sure." Barry says.

They leave the cortex and Cisco, Ray And I work on the suit.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Hope you guys liked that chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment. Next chapter up FRIDAY.

-MC