48: daddy moods

Unknown Number: Big boobs don't count if you're fat. 

Me: Neither does a big dick if half of it is your personality. And before you get too cocky, big dick doesn't equal good dick, dick. 

Plopped on his chair with his phone hidden under his table, I peek at his lips, curling upwards. His lashes sweep directly to Collin, explaining about storytelling. Even with how intensely he's watching our Skipper deliver, his fingers are robotically typing a text without the interference of autocorrect. 

Damn

A second later, my phone vibrates. 

Unknown Number: If this is how you flirt, I understand why you repel men. Also, I'm subtracting two of your points. Score: 10 - 04 (buck up!)

I scoff, and suddenly I remember I'm still in class. Lightly shaking my head to his growing smirk, I type back. 

Me: It's okay for you to fat-shame women but not okay for me to dick-shame you? Do you always flirt so misogynistically or were all the women you fucked just brain-dead?

Unknown Number: That wasn't a fat-shame statement, that was a fact, of my generalized Ted Talk, which wasn't directed to anyone. You insulted me, directly. 

Me: Calling your dick big was insulting to you? 

He presses his lips thin when he glances at me and somehow is already typing without looking down at the keypad. Talk about confidence being justified. 

Unknown Number: You got me. 

I chuckle. 

Me: 10 - 06 (Proof that men will believe anything if it's in the form of a compliment)

"Ouch," he cries out loud in a whisper. "And it's 10-05." 

Damn it. I thought he wouldn't notice. 

He begins to type a long string of words, and I pay attention to at least some of the lectures. To make Collin assured that I'm completely focused, I even answer a few oral questions and bagged five points. Like the go-flag being waved, Rainer jumps in and yells out the answers to two questions, getting two points himself. 

It's no joke that the Falcons are leading in the team points but the fight for the highest individual bird is a neck-to-neck war between Rainer, Sadie, Elias, Jayden, and me. After today's task, I'm pretty confident Jayden will be off the top five and according to my strategizing, Sam will make the cut. 

A while after I answer my sixth question, my phone vibrates and I slowly look down at it. 

Unknown Number: You could make me do anything with that voice. 

Another buzz. 

Unknown Number: And with that face, god, you're pretty. 

I can't help it when my lips curl into a flushed smile. 

Me: If you think I'm pretty now, you should see me with your dick down my throat and tears in my eyes. Kneeling, submitting, and eating you up, entirely. 

Like a prediction, he shifts in his chair drawing in a long and loud breath. He covers his mouth with his palm and fixes his gaze right onto Cain, probably hoping for whatever he read to just erase from his brain. 

Unknown Number: Kneeling and submitting? What is this character shift, princess?

Me: I don't mind submitting if you know how to lead. 

He glances at me with eagerness and excitement. 

Unknown Number: I think I do. Two fingers inside you and five around your neck, that's the secret passcode to your sanctum.