• announcement •

Okay, SURPRISEEEEE!!!!

I know the ending was heartbreaking and I am so sorry to have put you all through so much anxiety and anticipation but don't kill me yet because I am coming with a SECOND BOOK OF PARK AND RAINER!!!

Honestly, this book was supposed to be a stand-alone. Funny how all my duologies once started out as a stand-alone but are now in two parts! I think I got hit with this idea when I was writing Chapter 54! Yes, you can make out how unplanned and impromptu this was but it just felt right. And when it's right, you just don't think. That's also partly why the updates were being so late because me being me, I was outlining Book #2 without completing Book #1 but believe me you, Book #2 has me in a chokehold!!

The turn this story gets and the angst the plot contains is Pencils and Polaroids multiplied by a hundred. And I promise it's a duology. The next book is the final one in this enemies-into-lovers trope. Aaand it takes place in, not Barcross Academy anymore, but in, *drumroll please* RAVENFORD! 🕊

I am so grateful for all of your enthusiasm, messages, involvement, and the patience you've had to stick with me till the end. I am also, in advance, very sorry (not sorry) for the plot twists that are about to be unveiled in this story. But trust me, you will ultimately fall in love with the characters regardless of probably falling out of love with them a couple of times. 

I publicly announce and take open accountability that I'll be posting more frequently and in a disciplined manner so you won't have to wait too long to close this book and put an end to it. I would also request this kind of support and love because it's really this that motivated me to finish the first book and come up with another one. Thank you for all the love. All your comments really make my day so much brighter. Like sunshine ;) 

See you all in the next story, shortly. Here I present to you the cover and title of Book #2 in the #PAIN series. Park + Rain = Pain! Get it? Okay, I'm sorry I'm way too obsessed with my book. I'll go now :'))

I know, it's giving Taylor Swift's Reputation Era and I cannot wait for you all to read the story! But for now, only and only love <3 (no snakes) 

. . .