-forever-

''Timmyyyyyy.'' I whined as I laid up on the bed. Timmy came walking into the room and laid himself next to me.

I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his neck.

He kissed my nose as he brushed his hands through my hair.

''God, your eyes are so beautiful.'' He sighed as he gazed into them.

''Thanks, you too.'' I stated truthfully.

Our looks were intense and our faces came closer to each other.

I brushed my lips over his and pecked them repeatedly.

''Can we just kiss, like, no other stuff.'' He asked sweetly. I grinned and nodded.

Moments like this were the best.

We were both so vulnerable and it was amazing we could share that with each other.

I brought my lips to his and kissed him slowly and passionately. He kissed back with the same fiery passion and soon our tongues were fighting for dominance, him easily winning.

''I love you so much, you have no idea.'' He whispered softly in between the kisses.

I smiled and hugged him tightly.

''You better, because it would be awkward if the feelings weren't mutual.'' I said. He smirked and kissed me again.

''Marry me.'' He whispered against my cheek.

''Sure.'' I whispered back. I pecked his cheek and neck.

''I'm serious Y/N, I want to make you my wife. No jokes.'' I giggled and raised my eyebrows.

''It's not funny.'' He said.

''It is, actually.'' I commented.

''I hate you.'' He stated. He pushed me off of him and turned away from me, sulking.

''You're actually serious?'' I asked with my eyes widened as I felt electric go through my body.

''Yes. I want you. All of you. Forever.''

And he meant it.

''Yes. Yes, I'll marry you.''

And I meant it too.

Because I wanted him too.

All of him.

Forever.

-

Enjoy my lovely readers!!!

Please VOTE and COMMENT what you think!!

Also please request something if you'd like.