1 Million

I'm- speechless (beside the squeal I let out when I saw it, but you can't really call that a sentence). Honestly I'm trying to think of anything I could say, but words can't express the way I feel right now. Words can't express how grateful I am to all of you.

It's insane how quick this book grew when I first published it. Almost two years ago, I started writing, oblivious to how big of a success it was going to be. But within days I had thousand, which turned to ten thousand, which turned to hundred thousand.

And now we're at a fucking million reads. I couldn't have done this without you guys, who kept whining for me to upload when I really wasn't feeling it. Who kept commenting, voting, expressing however they felt. It really motivated me to start writing on a chapter again.

The cute messages I get from you, the tips/ advice, even just the hilarious comments, it all makes my day even better. It's SO funny to read your comments on each other and believe me when I say, nothing goes by unnoticed. I may not react to them, but I definitely see them, so please keep doing that because it's extremely cute and funny.

Anyway, I'm literally still in shock and I just wanna say thank you a billion times from the bottom of my heart. I wanna do a 1 million reads special, but honestly I have no idea what I want to do. Let me know what you'd like me to do/ write and I'll come up with something!

Again, thank you so much for just generally reading this book, know that it's highly appreciated and I'm extremely grateful.

I wish you all a lovely day and I'm sending lots of love your way.