-Bliss-

I felt hot and heavy whenever he looked at me. We found ourselves in a pure bliss. I now understood why they called it the honeymoon phase. In that moment I couldn't imagine a life without him.

''What are you smiling about?'' He chuckled. We were playing a game of cards, but the sight in front of me had me way too distracted. The only thing I could focus on was him and his stupid beautiful, distracting appearance.

''Oh nothing. Just smiling. I'm happy.'' I stated, the smile on my lips never fading. I found myself wondering where he'd been all this time, and why faith decided to let us cross paths now.

During the quarantine period, I found myself being bored out of my mind and decided to download tinder. Yes, a desperate move but the chances to find actual love were minimal so I didn't see the harm in swiping right.

But then he came and turned my world upside down. He didn't have any particular clear photographs, but the vibe that surrounded him drew me in the second I saw him.

He was, and I'm not joking, my second match and the app was deleted pretty soon after we started talking. I knew he was going to be in my life for a long time.

Now we're here; many months later and I'm the happiest girl in the world. He's too good to me, but I'm not taking anything for granted. He's got the right amounts of anything and to me, he's perfect.

I don't think there's anyone who could ever top him, and I'm going to fight for our forever like it's the last thing I'd do.

-

Hey guys. It's been a while! I've had many people ask me to publish another chapter, but I'm currently going through an inspiration crisis. It's nothing serious, because I'm in fact seeing someone and I'm really really really happy, but the inspiration to write something is just gone for a bit. That, and the fact that this book is starting to become really long and I've already done so many themes. It's crazy how the time has flown. I'm hoping to publish more chapters the upcoming weeks, but please be patient with me. For now, enjoy this shitty chapter that's inspired by my boyfriend ;). I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy during the corona times and don't hesitate to hit me up for a little chat if you're bored <3