-Oscars-

Today was the day I was gonna go to my first Acadamy Award show.

My boyfriend, Timothée Chalamet, had been nominated for Best Actor and he wanted me to be his date.

I myself was also an actress, but sadly I didn't get nominated, so I just went with Timmy for support.

We arrived at the location and Timmy gave me a quick kiss before getting out of the car.

Immediatly camera's we're flashing everywhere, which had taken me aback.

I got out of the car and followed Timmy to the red carpet where the photo session was already in full swing.

Timmy grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the middle of the red carpet. We smiled at different cameras and took different positions every once in a while.

Timmy then turned to me and kissed my cheek, making the paparazzi go wild. He looked in my eyes, then looked at my lips and gave a questioning look.

I caught the signal and leaned in closer until our lips touched each other.

The whole world seemed to vanish until it was just the two of us.

I was numb with love and adrenaline was rushing through my veins.

After a few moments he pulled his head back and smiled at the camera.

I was starstruck by his actions and almost couldn't control my feelings.

Also the fact that he looked so handsome and classy turned me on, which was kind of annoying because now I had to wait forever to rip Timmy's clothes off and make love to him.

Dammit...

After a few more photo's we went inside and chatted away with a few people.

The aching feeling down there became harder to bare the more Timmy continued to be delicious.

"You know that you've been staring at my mouth the whole time we've been here right?" Timmy said as he chuckled. I felt my cheeks redden and looked at the ground in shame.

Get your feelings under control you horny bitch...

We took our devoted seats and waited for the show to begin.

"You look so beautiful, Y/N. I bet that dress would look even better on the floor." He whispered in my ear while he put his hand on my leg.

I rubbed my thighs together, trying to create some sort of friction.

The show began after a while of waiting and the host of the evening came on stage, telling something about the show and the nominees.

When Timmy's category came, I pinched his hand lightly and smiled at him reassuringly.

"And the winner is.... Gary Oldman." Timmy's face fell, but he quickly restored himself and applauded for the winner. He put on his best fake smile and pretended like everything was fine, but deep down he was sad and he had every right to be.

"It's okay, babe. You're only 22 and you're gonna be nominated again, I promise you." He smiled at my words and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

Despite the fact that Timmy didn't win, the night was amazing and unreal. It was eventually time to go home and so we took a cab to our apartment.

We were both a little tipsy of the champagne as we were clumsily trying to get to the bedroom while kissing each other passionately.

I undressed myself as Timmy did the same and after that I straddled his lap and grinded myself against his hardening dick.

"Fuck Y/N, you're gonna make me come even before I'm inside of you." He groaned as his hands found my waist.

I undid him from his boxers and kitten licked the very tip of his dick. I wrapped my mouth around it and moved my head upside down.

"Fuck." Timothée breathed. With his hands he formed a ponytail with my hair and helped me move my head faster.

He was nearing his high, so I decided I would switch my mouth with my hands and kiss his lips.

His hands made it's way down my body and disappeared in my underwear, where he slipped one finger in and started pumping at a slow and teasing pace. I bit my lip and closed my eyes in pleasure.

He pushed me on of the bed and made sure he was on top, before sliding in without signalling.

He moved his hips fastly while holding my face with one hand.

"Y-yes Timmy, faster." I moaned. He did as told and picked up pace.

He kissed me, bit my lower lip and held it between his teeth, sucked on my skin and whispered sweet things in my ear.

Along with the pleasure he was giving me he was driving me crazy and further to my high.

''Timmy I'm gonna come.'' I whined as I felt my orgasm coming up.

''Fuck.'' He breathed when he came as I felt his liquids shoot into me.

He helped me reach my high too and after we both came we were breathing heavily as we laid next to each other.

''Jesus that was amazing.'' He commented. I chuckled and nodded.

I grabbed his hand gently, snuggled against him and gave him a kiss on his cheek before drifting away into a peaceful sleep.

-

Wow this one's dirty lol.

If you liked please VOTE and COMMENT what you think!

Requests are always open (just PM or COMMENT)