-meeting the parents-

For @kara923 , hope u like it!❤️

-

"Hell, I'm sweating all over." I chuckled at him.

"They'll love you, just like I do." I said as I kissed his cheek.

We arrived at my parents' house and I rang the doorbell. After a few seconds my mother opened and immediatly embraced me. She examined Timmy but didn't say anything. My dad came in the hallway and hugged me too. After that he shook Timmy's hand and looked at him intimidatingly.

"Mom, Dad, this is Timothée Chalamet." I said to break the tension. My mom avoided his gaze and walked in the dining room.

"I really don't know what is going on. They're usually nice people." I whispered in Timmy's ear. I was annoyed by my parents, but I wasn't gonna let them ruin this evening.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him after me.

"So Timothée, how's your dad's company doing? Did he have fun firing all his staff?" I raised my eyebrows and my mouth fell open.

My dad had just lost his job. He worked for a big company called CHLMT INC. I hadn't made the connection that Timmy was the son of Marc Chalamet, AKA the old boss of my father.

"What my father does is his business, if you want to fight, don't do that with me but with him. Y/N, I'm sorry I didn't tell you." I shrugged.

"It's okay. It's not my business. Dad, Mom, stop being so rude or we'll leave.'' I said firmly, my lips pursed and my arms crossed. Timmy stood next to me awkwardly, but agreed with me silently.

My parents simply smiled sheepishly and gestured for us to join them for dinner. I rolled my eyes, grabbed Timmy's hand and took a seat across from my parents.

I looked at my parents, signing them to say something nice, but they refused and started talking with each other instead.

I bend over to Timmy and kissed his cheek, laying my hand on his thigh. My parents looked annoyed about my actions, but didn't say anything.

"Did I already mention that Timmy and I are going to move in with each other in a few weeks? We've already found a place and all, we only need some paperwork done. You want to see pictures?" I started telling, surprising my parents instantly. My dad expression went from annoyed to mad and my mother looked in shock.

"Y/N, a word please." My mother spoke as she stood up. I followed her to the hallway, looking back to Timmy as he awkwardly avoided my dad's piercing gaze.

"How long have you two been dating?" She asked firmly. I rolled my eyes. at the question, because she knew the exact answer already.

"Six months, but we've known each other for almost one and a half year. So no, it's not 'too fast'. And this is the exact reason why I didn't want to introduce him until now. You both are acting stuck up and you both are being mean as fuck." I spat at her.

''Language!'' She replied. My dad had also joined the conversation and now it was me against them.

''I don't care. I'm an adult and I make my own decisions. If you don't like him, that's your problem but then you can't expect a visit from me anymore.'' I stated. Their expressions saddened and I immediatly regretted what I had said.

''Sorry. It's just so frustrating that you don't even know him and already judge him. That's not what you taught me either.'' They nodded.

They knew I was right.

''I'm sorry, Y/N. We just want what's best for you and we don't the guy.'' My dad said.

I sighed and nodded in reply.

We then all went back into the dining room and took a seat in our usual spot.

''Timothée, we want to apologize for the way we treated you. It was unfair and we would like to start over.'' My mother said. My dad agreed with her and offered Timmy his hand.

He shook it gracefully and smiled, being happy that he was finally appreciated.

The night continued to be very nice with a lot of laughing and having fun.

''I'm glad you stood up for me. Thank you.'' He said when we drove back home.

I put my hand on his leg and pinched in lightly.

''You didn't deserve that. I love you and they need to too.'' He smiled.

''I love you too.''

-

How's everyone today?

Please VOTE if you liked and COMMENT what you think!

Requests are always open.