-first time-

For @ohmychalamet , hope u like it!❤️

-

Here I was, laying in Timothée's arms with only my underwear on.

We had been intimate, but never this intimate.

I loved him, with all my heart, and I wanted to share this experience with him.

But I was nervous, because he might think I was ugly or something.

''Baby? Are you okay?'' His soothing voice calmed me and I breathed in and out.

I nodded, but felt tears coming up.

I didn't know why I felt like this, because I should've just felt okay about the whole situation.

He kissed me, down my neck and on my lips again.

A tear slipped down my cheek. He kissed it away and held me.

''It's okay, it's perfectly fine. You're vulnerable and that's why you feel this way. I love you. You're beautiful, remember that.'' His words made my heart flutter, the way he spoke so lovingly made me feel a little bit better.

I grabbed his face and planted my lips on his passionately, tugging on his shirt, which he took off after a few moments.

He also took off his jeans, leaving him in his underwear too.

He kissed down my body, leaving tingling sensations on my bare skin. Goosebumps rose as his lips explores my body.

''I love you.'' He murmured against my skin. I smiled softly, sitting up and pulling him towards me before unclasping my bra and letting it fall off my body.

He smiled satisfied, smirking at the sight of me.

I covered my chest with my hands, but he grabbed my hands in his and appreciated me instead.

''You're fucking beautiful.'' He stated as his eyes scanned down my body and back up.

His gaze met mine, he smiled at me, then laid me down and kissed me tenderly.

We took time, appreciating each other's presence and appearance, leaving no time wasted.

His hands travelled down my body, to my center. His fingers runned up and down my sensitive area, making me moan slightly.

His lips attached to my neck as he rubbed his fingers over me, making my breathing hitch.

I shivered under his touch and shivers were sent down my spine. I bit my lip, trying to fight another moan, however Timmy noticed and pinched my thigh.

''Moan for me, baby. Let me hear how I make you feel.'' He whispered in my ear.

I whined as I felt an unfamiliar wash over me, sending shivers down my spine. Timothée smirked in satisfaction and took off the remaining of my clothes. He then undid himself from his briefs and grabbed a condom out of the bedside table.

I felt at unease when he entered me, filling the once empty space down there. He moved his hips, making me whine in pain.

But pain turned into pleasure and whines turned into moans. His movements grew harder and faster once I was readjusted. He groaned as I gave him all I could give him.

"Fuck." He murmured under his breath, tightening his grip on me and thrusting harder in me.

I felt the sensation coming up again, this time more intense than before. My breathing hitched as the feeling grew intenser, almost unbearable.

And then I was sent into a state of euphoria, leaving stars dance in my vision.

Timmy came too and after we both laid there panting heavily.

I didn't know what I expected my first time to be like, but I can say that I didn't expect this.

"That. Was. Amazing." I stated. I did feel a little sore, yet I didn't care because this definetly was one of the best experiences I have had with Timmy.

"Couldn't agree more. Want to shower?" He asked as he already got up and walked to the bathroom. I followed him and looked at him in the mirror, watching my boyfriend move so gracefully as he turned on the shower.

"I love you." I said as I got under the shower with him, rubbing my hands along his back and sides lovingly. He kissed my forehead and smiled, pulling me closer to his body.

"I love you too."

-

AHHHH I ACTUALLT LOVE THIS ONE SO MUCH!!!

Please VOTE if you liked and COMMENT what you think!

Requests are always open.