9. You Lose a Tooth

You're 6 or 7 years old

Jeff The Killer

"I'm hungry!" You whine to your father as he walks down the hall.

"You just ate lunch." He said, throwing you an incredulous look. Sidestepping into the living room and lounging on the sofa.

You frowned and climbed onto his lap, his arms instinctively supporting you so you don't fall.

"I'm still hungry." You say, crossing your arms.

He gives an exhausted sigh, leaning over to grab the newspaper off the coffee table, he grabs another item. Relaxing into the sofa once again he says, "Eat an apple," and hands it to you, which you reluctantly take.

You pouted, but your father ignored you by reading his newspaper. Angrily, you chomp down on the apple, making a squeak of pain come from you.

His eyes flew to you, "What's wrong?!"

You tear up as you take the apple away from your mouth, finding it slightly bloody with a particular small bone sticking out of it. "Oww..."

Your father grinned and you wanted to give him a glare for laughing at your pain, but you were too busy holding your hand to your mouth to keep the blood from leaking out.

He grabbed the apple, using his finger to pinch and pull the tooth out, "Would you look at that, you lost your first tooth." turning his hand over to let you see the nasty looking thing.

You groan, your words muffled from your mouth, "Putf dit bassk." (Put it back)

He laughed, much to your annoyance, "No (Y/N), we can't put it back. This is a good thing, you'll eventually lose all your baby teeth and grow new stronger teeth."

Your eyes widened. That sounded painful. "I'm neffer eat ting an appal effer agaan!" (I'm never eating an apple ever again) You jump off his lap and run to your room.

"Awe, (Y/N)!" Your father called, chasing after you. He had yet to tell you about the tooth fairy...

Eyeless Jack (E.J)

"Dad..." You murmur to your sleeping father, gently shaking his shoulder.

He groans and rolls over slowly. "(Y/N)? What's the matter?" His arm reaching out to turn the bedside lamp on.

A tear rolls down your face, "My mouth hurts. And it's bleeding!" You push your bloody hand in his face.

Fully awake now, he sits up. Taking your face in his hands he looks into your open mouth, humming as he finds the cause, "It seems you lost your first tooth (Y/N). That's normal for your age. Do you still have it?"

You stared at your father, confused, "Have what?"

"The tooth." He furrowed his eyebrows, "Did you not get the tooth?"

You shook your head, not knowing what the beep your father was talking about.

He sighed and got out of the warm bed, taking your hand he leads you back to your room, "Well, we might just have to see if it fell out in your sleep."

Once you both got to your room, after cleaning your hands and mouth up. He turned the light on and started searching your bed. You helped but it was pretty useless since you had no idea what you were looking for.

He noticed the blood stain on your pillowcase, and slid it off, tossing it to the side. He continued checking but came up with nothing.

"Now that I think of this, you might have swallowed it." He concluded, rearranging the bed back to normal.