20. When You Get Hurt

I can't write for shit lmao. You're a dumbass in this lol.

Jeff The Killer

Playing darts was dangerous, but fun.

It was all giggles until a dart faltered out of your hand and shot right into your foot.

You screamed, your father came running and now you had a huge heavy bandage on your foot, the plus side being it the design of a rainbow.

Now your darts had rubber ends, much to your dismay, but your father gave you a look that said not to push it, so you let it be.

Eyeless Jack (E.J)

Your father was stuck at work and couldn't drive you home from school. So you walked, not acknowledging the rumors about the vicious dog that prowled on the route you took home.

You obliviously skipped along the path, seeing your home in sight and decided to run giddily the rest of the way.

You didn't realize the mistreated, angry dog had been following you and jumped at the sudden movement you made. Taking off after you with a frightful bark.

You screamed as the dog caught up and bit your hand, locking it in its jaw. You yanked it out with a hiss and resorted to sprinting to your house that was barely even a couple steps away.

The dog managed to lastly nip at the back of your ankle before you had run in and locked yourself behind the tall fence you and your father built together. It kept certain mean dogs out that's for sure.

The dog barked a few times, scratching the fence before wandering off. You hurriedly limped to your back door and inside. Soon calling your father on the home phone.

"Hello?"

"Dad! My hand hurts!" You immediately say, tucking your bloody throbbing hand into your chest.

"(Y/N)? What happened?!"

"That stray dog outside bit me. Twice!" You cried into the phone.

"I'll be there, go run your hand under cold water (Y/N). I'll be right there."

You nod then realizing he couldn't see you, you answered, "Ok..."

Your father was there in minutes, helping with cleaning and bandaging the bites. Putting you on his lap to comfort you in your shock ridden state.

"I'll have that dog put down." Your father muttered to himself as he clipped the bandage on your hand to keep it from unraveling.

"What?! No!" You squawked snapping out of your shocked trance.

"(Y/N). It bit you, it could've been a lot worse than this. You don't want it to do that to any more people do you?" Your father delicately lifted your injured hand for you to easily see.

"...No..." You say dejectedly. "But I don't want it to die either. No animal is born cruel, it probably had never been loved before..."

Your father sighed, he expected this. You were an animal lover at heart, no matter what the circumstances you always saw every animal innocent.

"You're too good for this world, (Y/N). How did I get so lucky to have you as my daughter/son?"

Ben Drowned

It was a great idea they said. It'll be fun they said as you fell off the coffee table and smashed your head onto the unlit fireplace edge.

Your father heard the crash and ran into the living room gasping, "Oh my gosh... (Y/N) IS OUT OF HER/HIS ROOM!"