32. Musical Instruments

Jeff The Killer

Once again, your father was cleaning and putting bandaids on your bloodied fingers after an overworking day of guitar practice.

Your fingers just weren't meant for playing, but you endured it. The soft pads of your fingers now sliced up and calloused from your determining hard work to master the guitar.

Your father would easily remind you that you were always doing amazing, he thought you mastered and did perfectly. Although that wasn't enough for you. Being the overachiever you where you had to be the best.

Your father couldn't understand how you could not see it. How beautiful it was when you woke up at the break of dawn and play your acoustic guitar, waking up the sun with your melodic music. The way you carelessly play but in the most careful precise way.

It seems it was just going to be your father appreciating it until you came to your senses.

Eyeless Jack (E.J)

Your musical talent was in your voice. Your father loved hearing it and was a little jealous that he lacks with his inhuman vocal cords.

"But daddy, I like your voice." You plopped on his lap and clapped a little. "Can you sing for me please?"

"I-I don't even know what to sing." Your father stuttered, not thinking before that he may have been your idol.

"Sing that song you used to sing for me when I was really little." You said, starting to hum the tune.

With no time to protest your father only shrugged and followed along with you.

Despite his scratchy voice, he still cherished this little moment with you.

Ben Drowned

You didn't really physically play an instrument. You did remix though, and your father thought it was pretty good. The remix was on some old song from a Legends of Zelda game...

You had a YouTube channel that had many subscribers and they actively supported you. It only encouraged you to do more mixes to the point you were given many DJ offers for places around the area. How could you not accept?

You were embarrassed despite the praise from everyone, it made you smile when your father told you he was proud.

Slenderman

Your father expected you to pick a basic instrument. The piano or a guitar, or even a ukulele.

But no.

You wanted to play the trombone.

The way you saw it, the trombone was the one that you needed to play, the one you were destined to be with until your mortal soul left your body. All because you saw a video on the internet. (Lol we all know what video)

Ticci Toby

It was a surprise to hear that a nice teacher who favored your musical talent had been given you piano lessons for half the year. He was invited to the sophisticated recital he had never known about and wondered why you never mentioned it to him.

When he got there, he was given a program and took a seat. It would be a while before you came on.

As he waited, he noticed the age group, way older than you. He hoped you could compete with their talent, they must have been learning since they were just little.

He was blown away when you came out and started to play. The song was uniquely tweaked with your skillful fingers to convey your emotion.

When you were finished your piece, everyone, including your father, was frozen in silence.

Worry crossed your face and a few people noticed and urged everyone to clap as they did. Soon the whole place was filled with aggressive appreciated applause.

Your eyes were searching and landed on your father, who in your opinion was cheering the loudest. It made you break your mature character and giggle and wave. Although, snapping back into character and exiting stage.

Bloody Painter

Your father had really thought you would do good with an instrument. He signed you up for flute lessons because you had already taken a liking to flute music. The downside was you were not too good at it.

He sat on the couch and painfully endured your performance in the living room.

You played with passion but still missed skill and a few notes. You showed potential but it would be a while to show your face at a recital. No matter how hard you begged.

The Puppeteer

Honk! A loud obnoxious noise came from your bedroom.

"(Y/N)?"

Honk! Your father opened the door and his glowing yellow eyes narrowed.

"Why is there a goose in my house?"

You squeezed the bird and it honked loudly again.

Honk!

"...Nope." Your father couldn't look at your dead serious face any longer and swiftly turned and walked out of your bedroom.

Homicidal Liu

The musical department was not where you excelled at, regardless your father was supportive. Giving you encouragement whenever your spirits were down.

Unbeknownst to him, it was Sully that was harshly criticizing your work, blocking Liu from his own mind to complain to you about the racket you were making.

You'd be bawling in his arms as Liu had to scold Sully, "How could you do that?"

Someone had to tell her/him. Was Sully's reply.

_________________________

Yo, I can't play shit. lol. Sorry for the short chapter.