39. When You Have A Crush

Jeff The Killer ♦️

"H-hey, dad?" You looked down at your feet as you spoke timidly to your father.

"What is it?" He asked, looking away from his dinner.

"W-well... have you ever... liked someone?" Your face flushed as you asked this specific question.

"I like you," he replied bluntly.

"WHAA-?!!! N-not like that. R-romantically?" Your red face was calming down a little at this point.

"Well, there was this one girl who came along. Her name was Ja-"

"Okay Dad, I'll stop you there. Your stories... Well, they aren't the best ones." You spoke bursting out laughing at the end. He grumpily pouted a little, but then asked you a question.

"Why do you ask? Do you have a 'person of interest'?" He asked flashing you a sly grin.

"W-what?! No, that's ridiculous! I would never eve-"

"No, no. It's only natural. Just don't come crying to me when he/she breaks your heart." He shrugged, scooting his chair back and putting his plate in the sink.

"Guess who's day it is for dishes!" He sang walking out of the kitchen.

You sighed, looking down at your food. You hoped it would work out. This silly crush would be gone soon you bet.

Eyeless Jack (E.J)

Either school ended late, or you weren't where you were supposed to be.

Usually, you walked home, and half the time your father was... working. So you two never saw each other until around 5 o'clock. It was only convenient for your father to take a day off to find you hadn't come home yet.

Almost deciding to go out and look for you, the front door opened swiftly and hurriedly slammed shut. He looked to find you leaning against the wall out of breath.

He thought you were hurt until he saw your smile. You looked giddy and free like you were in love.

Frankly, it was two hours after school ended and at this point, he didn't care how happy you were.

"And where were you?"

You jumped, your eyes finally focussing on your father. "Oh! Hi, daddy!"

He quirked an eyebrow, you didn't call him that since you were little, or when you were in trouble or wanting something. "What did you do?"

"I uh..." you thought about it, "I... went to the grocery store! But once I got there I realized I had no money and you know it's a long way back and it was getting dark so I called up a friend and...Yea."

Your father didn't miss the way your eyes flickered at the word 'friend'.

He sighed, "You don't have to lie, just tell me where you are so I don't have to worry. I don't care who you're with as long as you're being safe." He went to turn away only to swing back around to add, "And also, you're grounded."

"WAIT DAD WHYY," you whined all the way to his bedroom where he simply closed the door on you.

Ben Drowned

You slammed your laptop closed when your father barged into your room. "Y/N! I made smoothies!"

You put a hand to your chest, soothing your hammering heart. "Uh... thanks, dad, can you just put it on my bedside table?"

"Sure thing... hey, what are you hiding?" Your father reached his free hand out towards your laptop.

The device in question was pulled away from him. You pressing it to your chest, ignoring the overheating motor of it and said. "I'm not hiding anything!"