Memory 2

(Y/N) and Jason were getting home from a recent fight with Two-Face and his goons.  They were bruised, and even had a few cuts across their arms and legs, but for the most part they were alright.  "We should've been more careful about it.  If we did, we wouldn't have to be sticking band-aids and disinfectant on everything once we get back to the manor."  (Y/N) complained.

"Relax, it'll take ten minutes to do it.  Besides, it was more fun to do it the way we did."  Jason grinned.

"You mean by walking up to Dent, punching him in the face once, before saying, 'I learned that from the pizza man'?" You asked, laughing at the thought.

"Oh, come on, even you snickered when I did it."

"Bruce would've killed you if he saw you do it." 

"But he didn't see it, and we still got Harvey behind bars in the end.  And don't think that I didn't see you making references to old horror movies to those guys.  Right before you knocked the one guy out you made that violin noise from Psycho."  He chuckled.

"It's funny to see the look on their faces."  

"Yeah, it is.  It's like they never expect to be caught."  

"Exactly!"  The two laughed.  

When they finally got back to the manor and patched themselves up with a ton of band-aids, they crashed onto one of the couches in the living room.  The two were exhausted from the battle, even though they had the energy of five-year olds most days.  "So, what do we do now?" 

"Netflix?" 

"Definitely."  (Y/N) smirked at him.  She grabbed the remote to the TV and turned it on.  

"What to watch tonight... Horror or comedy?"  She asked.

"Comedy.  We've done horror every other night this week."

"Parks and Recreation it is."  

~ Time Skip about 3 days later

"I can't believe we just watched that much of a show in three days."  (Y/N) said.

"I can.  Did you see how much of Supernatural we did once in a week?" 

"Yeah, you're right."  

"I know I'm right."  She rolled her eyes when he said that.

"You're ridiculous." 

"But you love me."  He grinned.

"Not sure why."  She muttered. 

"What was that, (Y/N/N)?"  He asked, leaning in closer.  The two of them always joked about such a subject, but he was kind of surprised at what he thought she just said.  

"I said, not sure why."  She said and walked out of the room.

"Wait, what does that mean?!"  He ran after her.

"It means I love you, but I am not sure why."  (Y/N) rolled her eyes at him.  Was she speaking Chinese?

Jason stopped in his tracks.  "Huh... okay, cool..."  He turned around and left for a while.  

For the next few days (Y/N) didn't see much of Jason because he was always out on patrol.  This worried her a bit because she knew he always went out a lot when he needed to think.  Was it because she sort of said that she loves him?  Did he never realize it before that?  She figured it was quite obvious that she liked him as more than a friend, but the two never did anything more than that.  (Y/N) never hid it to him, but she never said anything about it either.

When Jason finally returned, he started walking through the entire manor in search for (Y/N).  He was determined to talk to her immediately.  He just had to find her first.  Only problem was that the place was as big as Gotham so it could take him hours to find her.

He finally found her in the West wing, in one of the sitting rooms, watching RuPaul's Drag Race.  Why, he wasn't sure, but at least he found her.  He walked up behind her, took the remote, and turned off the TV.  

She turned towards him and stood up when she realized who it was.  "What was that for?  I was watching it!"  

"We need to talk." 

(Y/N) turned serious after that sentence.  "About what?"  

"What you said a few days ago." 

"What about it?  Did I mess something up when I did that?"  

"Yeah, you did!"  He replied angrily.

"First off, it was a sucky way to confess and two, I wanted to do it first."  He whined.  

"Are you serious?"  She asked with a blank face. 

"So, to fix it, I will confess to you right now."  He ignored what she said.  She nodded her head slowly.

"For a while I used to think of you as just my best friend, but over time I started liking you as more than just a friend.  I have no idea where I was going with this so I will use a Parks and Recreation quote for it... I like you and I love you."  He said.  

That was when (Y/N) started laughing.  She couldn't stop laughing at what he said.  He just complained about her confession being "sucky," while his was no better.  "Stop laughing!" He groaned.

"I can't help it!"  She said in between laughs. 

Once she finally calmed down she saw him glaring at her, but she knew behind that glare was a little bit of laughter too.  "Well, glad to hear it!"  She grinned.  Jason just frowned at her.  (Y/N) knew he'd wanted her to say, "I love you too," but she wouldn't give him that much.

"Anything else you might want to add?"  He asked.

"Hmm...oh wait, yes!"  His eyes lit up. 

"What then?" 

"I pranked Bruce while you were gone yesterday."