| 13 | love and hate

Today Timmy and Daisy's adventure was non other than driving around New York City and blasting music in the car until their throats hurt from singing too loud and their ears went deaf. They would go cruising in Timothée's car regularly except this time when Daisy entered the vehicle Timothée could sense that something was wrong.

'Are you alright? You seem off today.' Daisy appreciates his concern and is slightly happy he asked about her because it meant that they had reached the point in their relationship where they can tell how the other person is feeling. but that didn't mean she's going to tell him what was wrong.

Daisy sends him a warm smile to show her gratitude for his concern but then proceeds to change the topic. 'So, how are your parents doing? I haven't seen them in a while.' She asks but realizes that yet again, their relationship had grown too strong for him to let her put off the subject at hand.

'Daisy don't change the subject, what's going on?' Timothée asks and Daisy sighs, then giving in the way she always does when she is around him.

She clears her throat and the she begins. 'I know it sounds stupid but I've just been getting an extreme amount of hate recently on my social media and, don't get me wrong there are so many sweet comments but the rude ones are just so hard to endure. The things people say are just horrible.' She sounds weak, and Daisy hates it when she sounds weak. But she dismisses the thought when Timothée begins speaking.

'Daisy they aren't worth it alright. They are just lifeless assholes who are jealous of how incredible you are because.. NEWSFLASH! You are fucking incredible. They see it, and they know it, they just won't admit it.' His words were kind and thoughtful but Daisy was still hurt as she remembered the comments that were left on some of her photos.

She smiles at him nonetheless, trying her hardest to look sincere. It wasn't so hard because he looked so cute with his concentrated face on as he stared at the road ahead, the sun rays hitting his curls at the right angles and his eyes glimmering under the sunlight. Once Timothée turned to find her grinning up at him he relaxes in his seat. 'There she is, that's the Daisy I know.' He says this making her smile grow even wider.

___________

liked by skylarbenson, tchalamet and 724,578 others

@daisycohen: I don't want this summer to end
tagged: @skylarbenson

skylarbenson: same, high school sucks let's drop out together
daisycohen: shhhh sky! My mom reads these
skylarbenson: oh shit I forgot.

username: you're gorgeous as always
username: why is she even famous her movie was actual shit
username: she's the girl who's friends with Timothée Chalamet.. probably trying so hard to get him in her pants
username: I hate her she's ugly why does everyone stan her she's been famous for like 2 seconds
username: daisy you are literally the prettiest
username: is this bitch for real? she posts pictures like these to prove that she only gets the roles that she has because she's pretty not because she's talented. It's honestly sickening.