Chapter 5 (The charity event RAPE )

Stacey's POV.

I looked at Kaitlyn who had that face that said I'm your bestfriend choose me.

I still couldn't choose. It was like choosing life and death. If I choose Liam well I know he won't kill Kaitlyn but Kaitlyn will never forgive me. And if I choose Kaitlyn I know Liam will get angry and do something. This is the most trickiest thing I ever had to choose.

If it was a maths paper, English, biological or any other subject I would've known an answer a long time ago. But this? this is so damn difficult to answer.

Liam ( life )

or

Kaitlyn my befriend (death)

"Choose Stacey." He said moving in front of me.

"I'm sorry Kaitlyn." I said softly as tears formed in my eyes.

"What ?" Kaitlyn shouted confused about what I just said "If you dare walk out of the door our friendship is over Stacey." She yelled as I was about to walk out of the door and I stopped.

I turned to face her "Please." I begged not knowing what to say.

"You promised no boy would come between us but look at you now." She paused pointing her finger at Liam "You chose a boy over me."

"I'm sorry." I whispered again trying to hold the tears. I looked to see Liam smiling.

"Is this about Wyatt ?" She asked taking the smile off liams face. His eyes widened in shock. Wyatt is kaitlyn's boyfriend who always tried to make a move on me I told Kaitlyn a million times that he isn't faithful. That he tried to force himself on me. But no she always said I was lying. That I was just mistaken, and I didn't know the difference between friendly and flirting. 

But I know what I saw. I remember everything about that night clearly. It was kaitlyn's 17th birthday. We had a party and he tried to make a move on me. But in her eyes his her prince charming that only has eyes for her.

"Of course not." I shouted angry at how the hell she would think I was getting her back for choosing Wyatt over me.

"You know what Stacey?" She asked making my eyes widened up at what she was about to say "You can go with Liam but know that you can no longer come back to this house." I quickly ran to the door but Liam grabbed my arm and she quickly shut the door in my face.

I let all the tears I was holding in my eyes freely. I was crying so loud that I didn't even notice. I never thought Kaitlyn would be so heartless. She always chose other people before me but yet I supported her but the one time I choose someone before her this is what she does.

This is how she treats me after all those years I did her assignments and everything she asked.

I was her best friend for years and when I chose Liam because i didn't want him to hurt her she tells me to f*ck out of her life.

"Get in the car." Liam said as he opened the door for me and I went inside. He quickly went around and got in the car and started driving.

He was driving so fast that he was starting to scare me. "Slow down." I shouted but he just looked at me and drove even faster.

"Please." I begged making him stop the car.

"What did I tell you about crying. Haven't you learnt your lesson." He asked looking at me as he wiped my tears so hard to try and hurt me.

"I'm sorry." I was still shaken by everything. How I wish I never met him. He started driving again and this time he wasn't driving so fast.

Finally we got to the school hall and he quickly got out of the car and opened my door "Don't smile." He said making me shock.