I love you too

Hi everyone,
Just a quick heads up: this chapter is written by a guest writer!
It is about Lexi and Jimin so hope you enjoy!

Lexi's POV:

I grab Jimin by the arm and pull him into the house. I need an explanation now.
I go to the kitchen to grab a towel, and hold it to his bloody nose. He takes it from me and wipes his nose.

I sit onto the couch and he also sits down, facing me.

"Lexi..." Jimin stares into my eyes. He smiles, his adorable smile making my heart speed up.

"Yes?" I asked

"Let's pretend you didn't see me outside. Let me start over."

I nod in response.

"Ever since we were little, I've thought you were the most beautiful, kindest person I've known."

Jimin took my hands into his.

"When you are happy, I'm happy. The way you smile, it makes my heart go crazy. While I'm away on tour, the only thing I can think about it coming back to you."

"And I think it's finally time that I say this" Jimin comes closer to me. I couldn't help but stare at his plump red lips.

"I love you" he leans in, and our lips connect.
I've dreamed about this moment my whole life. I swear fireworks exploded outside as he passionate kissed me. We finally pull out, gasping for air.

"I love you too!" I say excitedly. I hug him tightly , feeling the warmth of his body spread to me.

He kisses my forehead, my cheek, and then my lips.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that."

Aye how was that!?
Do you ship Jimin and Lexi? And do you want to see more of their relationship?
Let me know in the comments and I will do!
Thanks everyone for reading and next chapter will go back to Mia and Dylan!
Love you lots and please vote and comment
Happy reading
Bye for now 💋