Hope

Mia's POV:

You don't understand anything I do
Your stupid head won't process what I'm saying!
I'm lying to you!
I was with Sarah!
At least she ACTUALLY has a brain and understands things!

My head. My head is hurting. I try to open my eyes but they feel stuck. Everywhere hurts. Where am I?
I finally pry my eyes open and see bright lights. What the hell is happening? I feel a warmth in my hand and it takes me a moment to feel the rest of my body. As my eyes adjust to the lighting, everything starts to look clearer. I see  a tv on the wall in front of me. I look around the room and see machines around me, I notice I'm in a hospital bed and when I look to my right, I see someone sitting in a chair while holding my hand. The face at first is blurry but when my eyes adjust, I notice the beautiful face structure.
It's Dylan.

That's when all the flashbacks start coming back to me. I remember the fight. Our fight. What he said to me, how much it hurt me. Then I remember getting into the car and driving, the next thing I remembered was seeing bright lights and loud bang before everything became black. I think I'm in the hospital.
Dylan was holding my hand looking down, he looked so tired and his hair was messy like he had pushed it back many times with his hand.  I try to move my fingers and it results in Dylan's eyes shooting straight to me to see me awake.

"Mia?" I hear him say in a whisper and in surprise as he stands up and comes closer to me 

I open my mouth to try and speak but I can't. I felt my lips stuck together and voice dry. I'm only able to let out a "mm" before he grabs the cup of water with a straw and brings it close to me. As he helps me drink the water, the nurse comes in with a doctor.

"Oh great your awake!" I hear the doctor say

He comes near me and checks something in the computer on my left.
I finally manage to croak some words out
"W-where am I? What happened" I ask

"Mia you were in a car accident, we had to rush you into surgery as you had major trauma to the head. We were able to fix all the issues however since your body was very week due to the impact of the accident, we weren't sure how long it would take you to wake up. You were in a coma for 2 weeks." The doctor says

"2 weeks? I've been asleep for 2 weeks?!" I say in shock
I feel Dylan give my hand a gentle squeeze

"Well you have had amazing support all the way through those 2 weeks" he says as he looks at Dylan.
"Your wounds are doing better, we will keep you for another day but you should be good to go by tomorrow" the doctor says and leaves shortly after

I lay my head back onto the pillow and look at Dylan who has been staring at me this whole time

"Mia" I hear him say in almost a whisper
He pushes some hair out of my face and caresses my cheek
For the first time in my life, I see worry in Dylan's eyes. He carried worry and sorrow. I've never seen this vulnerable side of him until now, he looked hurt.

"Mia, I'm so sorry" he says, I see water gather up in his eyes as he trembles the last part of his sentence

Memories start to come back to me from 2 weeks ago. Flashes of Dylan and Sarah in the restaurant, Dylan yelling at me, the car lights..

My head starts to throb as all of these memories start to come back. I feel the pain again. I close my eyes for a brief moment and Dylan sits in his chair still holding my hand.

"I was there" I say with a hoarse voice

"What?" Dylan asks confused

"I was there when you were with Sarah. I saw you both together" I say as I feel the tears come back. I lay my head back down and close my eyes to try to stop the emotional and physical pain.

"I'm sorry I hurt you Mia. This is all my fault and I can never forgive my self. What you saw wasn't what you thought. Yes I grew closer to Sarah again after working with her for a long period of time but it wasn't in the way you thought. No one could ever change my mind about you Mia. I love you.
Sarah was flying to France the next day so we decided to go out for dinner and say our goodbyes before she left. Her father opened a business in France so she left to go help there. I know I shouldn't have lied to you, I should have just told you the truth. I'm sorry. Everything had just been so stressful and I didn't know what I was doing and.." I cut him off by holding his hands that were rummaging through his messy hair.

"Dylan, Dylan" I try to cut him off but he keeps on going on and on and his face starts to turn red. I see a few tears stream down his face and I try to speak as loud as I can.

"DYLAN stop please" I say the loudest I can which was my normal speaking voice. I sit up and hold his face

"Mia I was scared. I was fucking scared because I almost lost you. You could have died Mia or never woken up! I have been sitting here these past 2 weeks waiting! Waiting for the moment you woke up, if it was in a day, month or even years! I would still be sitting here waiting, waiting for you because I Love you Mia. And seeing you physically and emotionally hurt has crazed me out. It's all my fault, all of it and I'm sorry. I didn't mean any of those words that day. I was speaking without thinking Mia and I'm sorry" he says as he buries his head into the crock of my neck as I embrace him for a hug

"Dylan it's ok, I understand and I forgive you. Please it's ok" I coo to him softly

It was going to take time for me. But I didn't want him blaming it all on himself like this. He understands what he's done wrong and that's enough. But I wasn't too sure if I can just throw this into the past and leave it there. I was and still am affected by this. We could try to work it out, I hope we can.

Heyooo!
Hope u enjoyed this chapter!!
What do you think? Is there relationship going to work? Will they go back to normal?
Well you just wait and seee :))))
Please vote and comment
Love you all
Bye for now 💋