1.You could have just proposed..

"No" the voice of Amir and mine echoed in my father's office

Dad and mom was sitting in front of me with a painful expression. While Amir's dad sat on a single couch.

"Dad, isn't there another way?" I almost whined, not wanting to believe what they just said.

"How could you do this to me father?" Amir almost screamed.

"If there was, we wouldn't have asked you, honey." He said. "Will you just consider? For our sake."

"You'll get married and that's it." The man concluded the entire conversation we just had. There isn't a choice, at least for Amir but my parents will never do something if I don't agree, that's why I never disagree with parents.

I looked at both of my parents and sighed.

You may wondering what's happening. Alright long story short my parents company is getting bankrupt and I'm the hero in their story.

How?

By marrying their partner's son, Amir, the jerk in our school.

Like that my parents will have the money they need. Their partner, Amir's dad owns the largest company in New York and it will be honour to have a partner like him.

I was never a girl who disobeyed her parents but for this request I'll need time to think it over.

I sighed again and said "Fine. Can I go now? I'm getting late for school."

Yep you guess it right.

I'm 19 and go to my last year in high school. And the thought of getting married never in my life crossed my mind.

"Yes you may go now." My mom glanced at me ashamed.

I stood up and went out the office as I heard the door closed loudly. I heard someone walking behind me.

"Do me a favour and don't tell anyone about our marriage. The last I want is girls running away from me."

"Likewise, I can't let anyone know I'm bonded to you. That will make my reputation go under."

"Since when do you have a reputation?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Since ever!" I snapped.

"Do you want to marry me that badly? It that why you just gave up?" Amir grunted after a moment of silence.

He can't keep his mouth shut can he?