13. So The Bad Boy Can Cook

It was actually hard to not notice, I mean it was a giant painting and the only thing that is colourful in here

It was actually hard to not notice, I mean it was a giant painting and the only thing that is colourful in here. It was a painting of a bird flying up toward a bright blue sky filled with noticeable gold stars instead of clouds. I painted it when i moved to here a year ago. It was a reminder of what happened and my vow to move on and be happy. I smiled as I read the quote at the bottom. The quote my fragile self wrote in desperation.

'Oh darling, spread your wings and soar into the blue sky. Reach the golden stars that are waiting for you and never head down. -L´

“It’s beautiful, isn’t it?” a voice made me startled. I whipped my head to Amir focusing his gaze on the painting.

My painting.

His tight white shirt made him look like a giant as his muscles ticking under it.

“Y_Yes..” I’m not used to compliment my own work. It’s just weird. “Who is the artist?” just checking if he knows something or not.

He shook his head. “No idea, just a letter,L. I guess he doesn’t want to be found. But I would love to meet him one day.”

I blushed. I haven’t met a real life fans and I would never thought that it would be Amir of all the people.
“Yeah… he’s good.”

“Freshen up and come downstairs. I made breakfast.” he stood up and turned around about to go but stopped when I asked. “Why am I in your room, again?” I was still sitting on the bed.

He faced me with brow high. “Are you kidding? Your room was locked and I had nowhere else to put you but here. Why is your room locked anyway?”

“Oh.” I looked away from him not wanting to explain myself.

He sighed “Let’s talk later, now go and…. do something about yourself.” he made a gesture toward me and left.

What was wrong about me?

Looking around the room I realised that there is nothing here that screams Amir's room. No personal photos nor items whatsoever. But his bed is the most softest beds I've ever slept on.

It took all my strength not to go back to sleep. I dragged myself to my room and unlocked the door with the key that was in my pocket.

The mess of my room greeted me as soon as I entered. My bed was in chaos, my painting unfinished with colours splattered on the table.

I sighed, I'll clean later. Now I have school to go to. I checked the time only to find it 6:25am. Why did I wake up so early? And why is Amir up now? Did he even sleep? I mean I took his bed. My face heated up. What if he slept beside me?!