33. London, The City Of Dreams

"Are you ready yet?!" Amir shouted from downstairs

"Give me a second!" I shouted back as I was throwing everything around. I was searching for my sketch book. I can't leave without it dammit. After a good minute of going back and forth when I checked under my bed I saw it laying there.

Why is it under here?!
I reached for it, grabbed it and stuffed it in my black backpack.

I skipped down the stairs and found Amir laying sideways on the singel couch looking at me and sighed.

"Finally, what were you doing up there?" He said as he moved closer to me after he jumped out of the couch

I smiled sheepishly and scratched my head "sorry, let's go." I grabbed his hand but when we took a step he spoke "Wait forgot my medications, I'll right back." He jogged up.

How can someone forget their medications!?

I went after him. "How can you forget?!" I frowned at him who crunching down before his nightstand.

He ruffled through the thousand packs in his cabinet.

I lowered myself to help but halted when I saw my drawing of him standing on the nightstand in a frame.

The words I've written below was much visible and clear now. My cheeks started to burn.

Amir looked up at me and turned to the frame and then up to me. He smiled a breathtaking smile. My heart raced.

"W-what are you l-looking for?" I said focusing on reading the names on the packs.

"Beta blocker and Paracetamol."

Our hands bumped into each other several times which at last made Amir grab my hand and intertwine his fingers with mine. Shivers ran down my spine.

"A-Amir stop playing around, we have a flight to catch."

He gazed into my eyes while he brought up my hand to his mouth and kissed the back of it. Right then I melted. What is happening to me?! I'm getting soft.