5. Ice cream!!!

I looked around his car

I looked around his car. It's pretty neat for a guy like him and comfortable too.

"So where are we heading to?" I asked.

"To find a penthouse." He shrugged.

"I know genius, I meant do you have somewhere in mind?"

"Here." When he said that I looked out of the window.

We were under a huge building with at least 30 floors and it was made of glass. It's fancy words on it that said 'THE PLAZA'. I only know that this place exist because I drive pass it every morning to school. It's really popular too.

We climbed out of the car after Amir pulled over. We went in together and walked to the reception.

Amir did his talking with the receptor and soon after a worker came up to us and lead us to show us the penthouse.
The penthouse was on floor 28 and it was the biggest in the plaza.

"Here's one of our finesse penthouse we currently have. You can check out the rooms and tell me if you want to take it or not. I'll be waiting here." The worker instructed us as I began roaming around the huge apartment.

It was really breathtaking. I like how it had glass instead of walls in the living room. I bet the view is even more beautiful at night than now.

Amir studied the apartment with his hands in his pockets. It's had three bedroom with their own bathrooms and closets upstairs while there was a kitchen, a huge gym room and a dining room downstairs.

Now this is my dream place to live in. A perfect home with gym? Sign me up.

"Wooah It has a gym too." I trailed behind Amir like a lost puppy wanting to see where he focused on to decide if we going to take it.

"Yeah" he made a turn and went downstairs as I walked behind him before he suddenly halted and I pumped into his back. Hard.

I stumbled backwards about to befriend the floor when I felt a strong arm smashing me to a hard chest.
I stared at his eyes with mine wide.

His eyes were now dark blue and it was so beautiful I almost wanted get lost in them. My heart stopped.

But before getting lost in his blue eyes reality came crashing down on me.
We're not married yet. He can't touch me.

I pulled away fast and faked a cought, looking anywhere but him.

Why am I pumping into people today?!