22. Amir's girl

"We have a what?" I said breathing heavily as I was jogging, talking to Khaled with an earphone

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"We have a what?" I said breathing heavily as I was jogging, talking to Khaled with an earphone.

'A dinner with Amir's family.'

"When?" I came to a stop beside a bench where I left my water bottle. I took the bottle and chucked the water down.

'Friday.' He said.

"Tomorrow then." I sighed. "I wonder what kind of surprise they have for us. Last time our family got together I got married, It happened to be on Friday too."

'Yup, I only hope it's not my wedding this time.' He whined.

I laughed "I wonder who they'll pair you up. It certainly can't be worst than mine."

'Amir is decent guy, give him some time.' Khaled said but I his voice was being interrupted by paper noises.

"Yeah, what are you doing?" I started to walk out the park to home.

'I'm having a problem with an essay I've got. It has be done fast, tomorrow is it's due time.' Shit I don't remember when the group project with Lucas will be done. I've noted to ask him later to myself.

"Good luck with that and bye I need to go and take a shower."

'Allright bye.' He send me a kiss before he hang up.

Wow things are getting crazy.

It's been 3 days since I had a date with Amir. The day after decided my coach that I'll be the one representing our school for the track team like I wanted. After that I've committed myself to run 2 hours in the morning and 2 hour at the evening which was a good idea for I feel faster and better.

Only 4 days until the tournament and everyone in school is on fire. The tournament is huge after all.

I strolled through the park feeling exhausted. I can't wait to drop like a stick when I get home.

The park was empty or so I thought when I saw a figure playing basketball in a small basketball court.

Ando?

I made my way to him and entered the court.

"Hello." I said and he halted grabbing his ball.

"Hi!" He beamed "Amir's girl?"

"Layla."

The Hijabi's Romeo जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें