CHAPTER 25: THE BITCH IS BACK

Amir

On my way to the office after the visit to Aisha's house I kept thinking what was going on in her mind . she didn't even bother to look at me I don't think she even know what I look like. well, that is not my concern . The only thing I want right now is for the wedding to be called off .

When I reached my company, I parked the car in the parking lot . As I got out of the car I called khalifa cos I needed to ask him something.

" yo man , how was the meeting " came his childish voice

" tell me , is she pretty ...do you like her or ...."

" shut up man" I quickly interrupt him.

"Aye aye captain" he said while I groan.

" come over to the company cos their is something I want to talk to you about" I asked , waiting for his response.

" nope I can't come" he quickly said. What but why would he say he can't when I already know that he is less busy.

" why won't you come "

" cos you didn't ask nicely, atleast you should add please to that statement"

" if you say it in a nice way ,then I'd come" he said in a singing voice .

Really?.why is he always getting on my nerve.

I sigh and did what he wanted because what I want to discuss with him is very serious.

" OK please, can you come over?" I asked and rolled my eyes.

" that's what I'm talking about, " came his reply.

" yes ,I'd come " " anything for you love" he said the last sentence in a girly tone.

Like seriously, how childish can he get.

I really pity his future wife .

" Be fast about it " I quickly hang up before he demand that it should be said nicely too.
What a childish man.

I quietly walked to my office and was greeted by my staffs as usual . I only nod to their greetings. When i reached my office my secretary greeted me and followed me into my office.

" welcome sir, is their anything you need" my secretary asked politely.

" No,but if anyone asked of me ,tell them I'm busy." I commaned

" OK sir" she turned to walk out of the office ,when I remembered that I asked khalifa to come over.

" ms Fatima" I called out to my secretary

" yes sir?" She turned.

" A friend of my is coming ,let him in when he comes and I'm sure you know him right" I said while she nodded her head.

" yes sir"

" OK that's all,you can leave" I said and she closed the door behind her.

I got up to carry the files which I haven't gone through yet . I made some adjustment on them and signed some which needed to be signed.

I was busy with my work when I heard a noise outside my office before I could go out to see what the notice was all about ,the person already barged into my office.

" miss you can't go in there with out a permission " my secretary try taking her out but I stopped her.

" don't worry ms Fatima, I'd deal with the matter. Thank you" she nod her head and left.

" Darling, long time no see. Did you miss me" samira said. She walk forward to stand where I was standing and was rubbing my chest in a seductive way.