CHAPTER 31:HOME

Unknown pov

The man walk into the office looking happy with the news he is about to tell his boss. The boss look up from the phone to see the errand man walking into the office with a envelope in hand.

" what do you have" the boss asked the man while pointing at the envelope.

"Boss,you won't believe what I found out" the errand man said.

" what is it, Don't play games with me." said the boss in a threatening way.

" here is the picture of the new wife . I found out that, Amir married this lady instead of this one here" he explained while pointing the pictures of which lady to which.

" why was their a change of bride? " the boss asked in wonder.

" The main bride ran away so the parents had to replace her with this one. My source told me all these " he explained

" but this isn't enough to distroy the family. I want something more valid. This is just nonsense, bring me something strong, something that will end them " the boss yelled at him and he quivered from the boss outbust.

" I'm sorry boss " he pleaded

" Don't tell me sorry, take this nonsense out of my face " the errand man quickly pack the pictures in the boss's front.

The boss look at the errand man sternly

" when next you comeback here with a information, make sure to bring something I'd be satisfied with. Tell whoever your source is, to search deeper. I want more, not this stupid thing here. That family must have a skeleton in their closet, make sure to search deeper. They aren't any saints" the boss said to the man in a firm voice and the man nodded that he understood.

" get out"

Amir's pov

After the prayer, I folded the praying mat from the floor and kept it at the side. Ameera went to sit on the bed while picking on her nails. I noticed that she always does that whenever she's nervous.

I cleared my throat in other to gain her attention. She look up at me in a questioning way.

" OK, I'm sure you know that you're free to do whatever you want to do but please don't go through my stuff. We might be married but I still don't trust you" I know that was rude of me but I have to be self-conscious .

"You'd be sleeping in this room and I will take the guest room. If you need anything else don't hesitate to ask me" I left without even seeing her reaction but who cares. She brought all this to herself when she agreed to marry me.

I walked to the guest room with a sigh. I'm so tired right now. I match to the small walk-in closet in the room to pick my night wear. I want my room back already ,everything in the guest room is small but what Khalifa told me made me give her my room.

I don't even know why I even abide to his advice. Maybe because it has some truth in it.

Before Ameera was brought in ,Khalifa said somethings to me. He said...

" Amir,please try and make it easy for the poor girl. I know you Amir, I know that right now you're already planning something ugly for the poor girl. Even if you don't trust her at least try to give her a chance to prove herself . "