Epilogue

Everyone always wants a perfect ending. I won't say I didn't get my perfect ending coz I'm still aiming to that. .

It four years now since the kidnapping incidence and the scars are left hidden. I'm so blessed to have such a marvelous family.

I kept the family picture down after cleaning it. My beautiful family.

" mummy mummy hussaini and daddy are eating the chocolate you hid" my beautiful four years old daughter yelled as she rushed inside the sitting room.

I smiled knowingly at her and pick her up

" I have some left with me darling, don't you worry, we will have it during our girls time Tonight and daddy and hussaini won't have any of it. "

" yes mummy, we won't give them"

" yes darling "

I kept her down in a standing position

" let's go catch them red handed" I held her hand as we tiptoed upstairs to the bedroom were Amir and hussaini are hiding busy eating the chocolate.

We peeped through the peep hole with our water gun in hand.

" they still don't know we are here, on the count of three, we will attack" I whispered and she nodded her head while grinning. She love anything fun like this. I think she got that likeness from me.

" 1,2,3,  attack" I shouted and we entered immediately shooting at a startled Amir and hussaini.They recovered quickly and tried escaping the water.

" mummy, my clothes is now wet" hussaini whined.

" you should have thought of that before eating the chocolate with daddy" Hassana reply back with a satisfied smile.

Amir was also drenched. I made sure to finish all the water on him and Hassana did same with her brother.

" love, what have I done wrong to deserve this punishment " whined Amir with a puppy face

" don't give me that puppy eyes of yours and stop acting innocent. This son of yours is just like you"

He walk slowly towards me and I walk backwards slowly too. " you won't get away with this" he said huskily.

" I sure will"

" let me see you try" he challenged

He looked at me in the eye like saying ' you won't escape this'. I pouted at him in a distracting way

" I won't get distracted by that " he said with a smirk

Before I know it my kids shouted " run mummy," they held Amir's leg each.  I tongue out at him before running out, I know he can still catch me even if the kids held him down but Amir won't do anything rash that will hurt them. He will make sure to gently free himself from their hold and follow after me.

Those two are always my life saver from Amir. He always get jealous of that.

" mummy he is coming, hide"Hassana shouted from upstairs. I guess he has free himself from their clutch.

I quickly hid behind the  chair.

I heard sound of footsteps coming closer

" where are you love" said Amir in a singing voice

I still didn't move

" mummy, where are you" hussaini also tried singing it as his dad but failed miserably with his thin voice.

" let check the chair over there. I think something or someone is hiding behind it" Amir suggested  as he walk towards the chair .

Damn him