CHAPTER 35: THE HIDDEN TRUTH

AMEERA

" I have something to tell you"

After the little chat I had with mama, I decided to spend some time with sadiya in her room. We were both lying on her bed both going through some magazines of young billionaires. I was so surprised that I saw Amir's photo in the magazine, he stood tall and handsome with his beautiful gray eyes.

Those gray eye that I usually dream about, sigh. I'd really like my child to have a gray eye like amir's.

" hello there" a hand was waving at my face. I came out of my thoughts and gave sadiya a questioning look.

" I was saying something to you but you weren't even listening. But now I can see what got you day dreaming, it's my brother . Right? " she wiggled her brows at me and I blushed at that.

" stop it, what is it you were saying? "

She sat upright on the bed with a now serious expression.

"okay, the thing is I'm ....... oh goodness . How am I even gonna put it" said a nervous sadiya

" please tell me" I eagerly said.

" I'm in love" she blurted out

when I saw that she was serious, I shrieked and went forward to hug her.

"hey stop shouting, someone might hear you" she quietly scolded as she point at the door and I shrugged.

" Tell me who the lucky man is ,please. I wanna know who won my friend's heart this quickly "

" if I tell you who it is, you won't believe me" said a now calm sadiya, I gave her quizzical look.

" just say his name already. Or Wait!, is it someone I know"

she nodded and I just pray it isn't who I'm thinking it is.

" OMG, don't tell me it's Khalifa "

I was waiting for her to deny it but she didn't.

I squealed and hugged her.

" wallahi ,if you know how I've been rooting for the two of you. I knew there was a chemistry between the two of you, why didn't you tell me all this while " she smiled

"When has this been going on, how -"

" There there there, one question at a time love" she patted my head playfully like a dog and I lightly slap the hand with a pout.

Sadiya giggle and brought out her phone for me. I gave her a quizzical look ,why is she giving me her phone.

" read it" I look at the screen and saw a love message sent by Khalifa himself.

" That was the first text I received from Khalifa, he just sent it one night and said he couldn't hold his feelings for me anymore . Well, I wouldn't lie, I kind of also felt something for him before this message and I was always jealous of his past girlfriends and that made me so angry with him all the time"

" is that why you guys always fight all the time " I asked

" yeah, you know how Khalifa is. He is a ladies man and he also love the attention he gets from them. I plan to tell him countless time about my feelings ,then. There was a day I made up my mind to say out my heart to him, I couldn't take the jealousy again so when he came to our house that day , I walked up to him to where he was receiving a call outside. I find out that he was on the phone with his then girlfriend and they where kind of arguing about me on the phone. I think the girlfriend always feel insecure of me when ever he comes to our house" she smiled at the memory.