13. Wet White T'shirts

Chapter 13

Wet White T'shirts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jace's POV

I can't handle this. I can't handle the situation. I can't handle Skye. I can't even handle myself. It's been weeks on end of her and the new kid Dustin hanging out. He's been teaching her the likes of art and how to paint, and capture I quote his words "Life in the essence of beauty in a canvas" and blah blah blah. He is one of those characters that jumped out of a romantic novel that girls crave and fan girl over and honestly it's f*cking pissing me off.

Can he get Brooklyn? The hoe's been eye banging him for weeks. Or Virginia he originally mouth gagged with. But God friggen Damn, why Skye? It's as if the whole universe is against me. Making them neighbours WITH their windows right opposite each other? Wtf! and the fact he's all good looking? Like I'm a guy okay? And even I agree he's a good looking male like what the f*ck universe?

I grunt as I play with my food trying to block out the oh so lovely 'Life in the essence of beauty in a canvas' conversation again between Skye and Dustin.

I've been pretty much 3rd wheeling it the whole lunch. And as Skye is, with the whole admiration process and heated desire she has for him, she asked him to sit with us today and of course he happily agreed pretty much taking her away from me. I'm surprised his popular group aint here either kneeling before him or any bimbos sitting around and on his lap for that matter.

"The thing is Skye, you need to gently stroke the sides of petals giving a shaded and 3D result and trust me Ms. Amazeberries, it really is a beautiful outcome" Dustin says as he sips his tea. Like who the f*ck brings tea in one of those hefty coffee mug holders? I thought it was more of a business man thing but with coffee.

I watch as Skye sighs dreamily with one of her woolly white beanies with a little ball on top slowly falling off her head, it was a matter of time it was gonna fall on the floor. See what my uninterest and boredom has come to? And really? Why does he get to say her word without getting kicked in the down town, whacked on the head or nipple twisted? This is so friggen unfair.

I play with my lip ring with my tongue and top lip to add interest to this shit lunch. I continued poking my food like it was some alive possum, either way it pretty much looks like a fur ball.

"Dude! No way, tickets to Arctic Monkeys? This is so amazeberries, ahh!" I hear Skye shout out. I glance up finding her practically tackle him down over the seat hugging him tight. A pain pounded in my chest and down to the pit of my stomach. I had the sudden urge to beat the shit out of something then fix it then beat it up again. Oh and now she's pretty much sitting on his lap squeezing him tight. And Arctic Monkey's? He got her tickets? I was gonna buy her those tickets!

F*ck, Skye stop touching him!

Dustin lightly laughed hugging her back tight mumbling something in her ear. That's it, I need to go to the gym and beat the bag hard.

Skye giggled hugging him tighter and kissing his cheek. Oh My F*cking Goblins! Are you serious right now!? WHY.

"You are seriously the best person in the world right now Mr. Goddess, grr I love you a little more than cookies right now" She brightly smiles at him as she fixes her beanie. A little more than cookies? She always told me she loved cookies more than me...

I couldn't handle this little love fest that was making me hay wire and slowly die inside, I just couldn't. I walked off and dumped my food in the bin and headed straight to God knows where; I doubt she even noticed I left anyway.