17. She's Excited He's Not

Chapter 17

She's Excited, He's Not

Swing, Swing - All American Rejects

~~~~~~~~~~

Jace's POV

Why do I even try? Why do I have to be so utterly inlove with her? Does she really have to be so abiding in my mind? Can she just maybe leave for a day or something. Even though a day without her would be utmost torture. I remember when Skye went on a camping trip with Brooklyn for a week, the time with her gone made me unabridged and entirely isolated. I tend to get this emptiness when she's gone. I guess she really does have my heart.

I groan rubbing my hands over my face as the warm water constantly falls down on my face. I comb my wet hair back while staring at the clear glass door as the irreparable thoughts run through my head. I shut my eyes tightly looking up at the shower head feeling the continuous droplets splash on my face. I lick my bottom lip feeling my lip ring turn slightly.

This is just the morning and its already begun as one of the worst days of my life, no exaggeration, it feels absolutely sh*t. So Skye has had her first kiss, first make out, first... I'm trying so hard not to puke right now. I'm trying so hard to sustain myself without falling over and purposely bashing my head in the wall just to get amnesia. Amnesia? Cross fingers that I get hit by a car, even then that will hurt way less than this.

And the fact she wants to ask him to be her boyfriend? She just met him! Why Skye. How in the f*cking world am I able to get through this day. How can I walk into the place without seeing his face with the temptation to beat the crap out of him. I highly doubt I can restrain. I get she's crazy over Dustin, I mean look at the kid, he is extremely talented and can really get a girl to feel over the moon. His whole romantic ambiance, his looks can knock a girls wig off and the way he talks? Really God... really?

I grumble turning off the shower and stepping out on the fluffy mat, I wrap a towel around my waist and stare at myself in the mirror. My right arm is still slightly red from the tattoos but over all looked okay. I was drunk as f*ck getting it done, but I guess my drunk self is extremely truthful. My mate told me I was rambling about getting the carnation and rose because it resembles Skye and her eternal beauty. I really have to make sure I don't get drunk infront of her... god knows what I will say.

I growl looking away from my reflection. Why can't she love me?

Screw it.

I walk back into the room finding Skye laid on the bed with her eyes shut, smiling peacefully with her finger on her lips. I know that look... F*ck my life. I shake my head shuffling through her draws and taking out some of my dark navy chinos and a simple baseball Tee. I take off the towel and ruffle my wet hair, I grab some boxers and put it on, at this point I heard a "Holy Sheet..." My eyes bulge turning around to find Skye staring at me like a cookie packet.

I could feel my cheeks heat, I quickly turn around making sure she didn't notice anything. I still felt her vast stare burn behind me, knowing she was even looking at me remotely more than friends made me feel weak.

"Well... its grown since we were kids" She nervously chuckled.

"Ahem yeah..." I mumble biting my lip and chucking on my chinos. I heard her cough a little as I turned, her big hazel eyes were staring my torso like a fat kid and cake. I gulped feeling her predatory gaze consume me. I anxiously smile trying to cover my blushed cheeks. Slipping on the tee I heard her groan. "Really? You're ruining this very very HD movie" I shook my head laughing.

"Ass up Einstein and take your shower now"

"Ughhhh, I'm too lazy. Plus I don't want to rub his scent off me" She pouts puting out her bottom lip and letting her hazel eyes take me in once again in awe and admiration. But realisation hit me and I'm awaken by the fact of Skye and Dustin kissing, and the newly fact she doesn't want his intoxicating smell leave her.