Epilogue

1 month later...

Haylee looked at herself in the mirror. She turned around and admired the way the white dress hugged her figure. It was a real princess dress; a floor length dress with a tight bodice that fanned out at her hips.

This was the day. Her wedding day and coronation has finally arrived and she could feel herself growing nervous.

A knock was heard at the door and after she granted entrance her father stepped inside. When his eyes landed on her his mouth fell open.

"You look beautiful. If only your mother could see you. She would've been proud." He said as tears gathered in his eyes.

"Please dad, don't make me cry before my wedding." She said as she tried to keep the tears at bay.

"Are you ready for this?" Jack asked and Haylee nodded enthusiastically.

Once they reached the doors of the great hall her father quickly placed her veil over her face. The doors opened and her father walked her down the aisle towards Jayk who was waiting for her on the other side.

The knights were standing on both sides of the aisle with their swords drawn. They held it above their heads and made a small arch under which Haylee and her father passed. All the knights winked at her as she passed them.

Once she reached the front her father lifted her veil before kissing her cheek. Jayk stretched out his hand and she placed her hand in his.

After they were declared husband and wife they shared a kiss before Jayk crowned her as queen. Then they crowned the dukes as kings of their own kingdoms.

A week before Haylee suggested that all the kingdoms should have their own kings and that all the kings could come together to make decisions about the realm. Jayk was impressed with the idea as well as the other dukes. Now the Hidden realm would be ruled equally by each kingdom and all would have a say.

After all the ceremonies were finished everyone enjoyed another feast together.

And that was the story of how two realms came together. A story both told by creatures and humans alike for it was part of both their history.

So next time you travel through a forest open your eyes. For you might be surprised at what you find...

Hey guys!

So this is the end of The Secret of the Dragon Fire. Thank you so much for giving my book a chance and thanks for all the votes, comments and support.

I hope you enjoyed this book as much as I did! Maybe there will be a new book soon;)

Happy reading!

Amorie.