~Chapter 5~

I sat down on the bed behind Elizabeth while we were catching up on what happened in the castle. I was gone for ten years and everything starts to go wrong , I swear those Holy Knights are a bunch of idiots.

"Elizabeth!" Meli called, smiling innocently at us. "I need you for a bit." My sister, bless her soul, didn't see the twinkle of mischief in captain's eyes when he asked her do go downstair. I was sure that he was preparing something perverted.

I waited next to Meliodas as he tried the tavern's uniform on her, growing angry by each seconds. "Meli?" I asked, turning to see his innocent face. "What did I say about the uniform?"

"You said: 'It's too revealing' and you burned it." He replied still wearing his innocent smile.

"Then, why is my sister wearing one?"

"Because she has big boobs." He whispered, winking at the end. I smiled down at him and punched him in the face. He was sent flying against the wall, scaring Hawks in the process.

"Um, this outfit..." Elizabeth stammered obviously embarrassed by her clothes.

"You can take it off and change if you want. I'll hand you some clothes." I proposed still glaring at the captain.

"It's our uniform." He replied, completely ignoring me.

"No, it's not." I said.

"Yes, it is."

"No, it's not."

"Yes, it is."

"I hate you."

"You love me."

"Why does she have to wear something like that?" Hawks helped me, the brave pig was a good friend when it came to fighting our captain's perverted habits.

"You gather informations from customers about the Eight Deadly Sins while I work as a waitress, right?" Elizabeth asked, I swear that my sister is too innocent and pure for a man like Meliodas.

"But what about the Holy Knights?" He asked still checking her out, I was going to take my sister's body away from his hands when he lifted up her skirt and looked at her panties. "Don't worry, I'll take care of it-"

"Captain!" I yelled, punching him again. He got up but Hawks bit his ear still not getting a reaction from the perverted sin.

"Excuse me, Mr. Meliodas, Victoria, I want to ask you something..." Eli said all of a sudden. "You and the other sins... Are you guys truly criminals as society says you are? Have you committed any crimes?"

Meli and I both looked at each other, wearing an innocent face. Of course I am a criminal, I am responsible for the death of my sister and dozens of bandits but Meliodas said that it doesn't count and that I shouldn't feel guilty about it.

"What crimes?" Meliodas answered with a question.

"I think the society is deceived... After all, you saved me, not even knowing who I was!" My heart clenched in my chest from the innocence who was radiating off of Elizabeth.

"As a matter of fact... Ten days ago, I stole panties from many women across the Kingdom of Liones." Meliodas explained, proud of himself.

"You're lying, right?" My sister asked, fearing for her panties;

"No."

"If only, he was lying," I sighed. "Elizabeth stay away from that man, he is a disgusting pervert."

"In fact, I've already played with the breasts of over a thousand girls." He stated proudly, avoiding the punch that I was throwing at him.

"Breasts? You are kidding, right?" Elizabeth exclaimed.