Gally

You were just sent to the Glade as the first and final girl to find a group of boys surrounding you with a blond one front and center. "A girl?" he asks. The other boys echo likewise questions and dumb remarks. You haven't said a word, since you're so confused and have been wiped of your memory. "Well, let's help her out of there!" a brown haired one suggested. A couple guys reached for you and helped you out. A different blond boy volunteered to show you around. "I'm Newt," he introduced himself. "What's going on? What... Where..." You didn't even know what to ask first.

"They wiped out your memory, including your name. That'll come back later, though."

"Oh."

"Yeah. So that's Chuck, that's Alby, that's Minho..." Newt told you as he pointed them out.

"What's wrong with the Minho guy?" you ask.

"He just ran the maze, which you should never go."

"Alright. I didn't want to anyways," you reply looking at the eerie split in the huge walls surrounding you.

"Let's go watch the fight," he says trying to take your mind off of the maze.

You watch some fights before the sun sets, then the real duel begins. The blond boy and the brunette boy from earlier come face to face. A fight breaks out and at first the blond one is winning, but then he catches a quick glimpse of you. The brunette one trips him. You spring to your feet and ask him,"Are you alright?" He jumps back up and brushes off the dirt on his shoulder before telling you,"I'm great," confidently, but you can see him obviously blushing. He finishes the fight while Newt explains that the blond one is Gally and the brunette one is Thomas.

"Don't mess with either of the two, but Gally is really aggressive. He hasn't been around a lady in three years so..."

Just then Gally himself walks up behind Newt. "I'm only aggressive when I want to be," he says cooly and winks at you.

"Hey, you seemed pretty tough out there," you compliment him.

"I guess you've got to be when you're in the Glade. But that was nothing." Gally bragged.

"Huh, the Glade? What about the maze back there? Anything I need to be worried about?"

"You'll be fine, I got your back, er, I mean, we've got your back. And about the maze, I say we should never EVER go there, some people have exceptions, though, like runners for instance."

"I don't like the idea of going there, I just wanted to know..."

"Yeah, I don't ever want to go there either!" Gally frowned.

You two began to talk, then got into a deep conversation. It only took a couple days before he was the only person on your mind, and you were the only one on his. The guys joked that it was a "match made in heaven". They weren't wrong, at least not in you and Gallys' minds.