First Fight (Part 2)

💛Minho: "You act like the biggest shank when we're around the other guys!" You scream.
"What are you talking about?" Minho scoffed.
"You change when we aren't alone. Do I embarrass you? Is that it?"
"Please, don't act like you act the same when we're around Thomas."
"Are you serious!?" You cry.
"When we're together, it's the 'I'll love you, and only you forever' klunk. That all changes when he's around."
"You're a jealous person, that's it."
"You're a hypocrite! Listen to what you're saying! You're telling me to... You know what!? Why. Even. Bother." He uncrossed his arms and walked away in a rage.
Did he just break up with you? No, he would be more clear about it if that was the case.
He avoided you for the next three days. Finally you had to talk about it to someone. Teresa was the only other girl. The only one who'd understand. You sprinted to find her.
"Terry!" You called.
"What's up?" Teresa suddenly noticed your sad face and smeared makeup and rushed to your side.
"It's Minho, I'm having boy troubles." you pout.
"How bad is it?" She asked.
"Three days of the cold shoulder."
"Well then... He obviously wants an apology."
"Why should I give him one? He's making up klunk like me flirting with Thomas."
"What?"
"He's surely the problem though," you rant on, not even acknowledging her surprised exclaim.
"You're both stubborn mules, but I'm sure one of you come around eventually."
"It's not going to be me!" You declare.

A/N: I kinda want to start a new story. Should I? I'm thinking like another preference book for another fandom, but I'm not sure which one. Or a narrative TMR book, even a Divergent narrative. Even a horror story. I don't know, do you guys want something special?
Song Of The Day: Lana Del Rey- Big Eyes