Alby

You had him wrapped around your finger pretty quickly. From the moment he helped you out of the Glade, he was speechless. He was stuttering and sighing, and you knew it wasn't just because you were a girl. When Newt offered to show you around, he protested in a snap, saying that you were "special" so he had to do it himself. On the tour he stopped by the woods and asked you if you wanted to eat dinner together. Completely ignoring the poor guy, you were crying over your lost memory. "Hey, listen, it'll be ok, you hear?" He wiped away your tears. You nodded slowly. "We've all had this shuckin first day, and we know how it feels. Imma take care of you alright?" He told you. He pulled you in for a hug and you sobbed in his shirt. Gally came passing by and snickered. "Hey! Mind your own business, shuck-face!" Alby growled. You giggled a little. "Feelin better, princess?" Alby asks you. You look up at him and smile. "Yeah," you finally get the shaky words out, "now what were you saying about dinner together?" He grins ear to ear. He gladly explains, then you're off to wander around the Glade as he deals with someone who's been stung.

"So you're with Alby, huh?" you hear a familiar voice say.

"Sorry, who? And who are you?" you ask.

"Some flirt he is, that shank. Didn't even tell ya his name. Alby was who showed you 'round these parts. I'm Gally," the boy said.

"I'm.. I'm... Not sure what my name is at the moment," you say, beginning to panic again.

"Do you forget stuff like that often?" he asks with surprise in his voice.

"I thought Alby said it was normal..."

"Already believing his lies, huh?"

"GALLY! Leave the Green bean alone, will ya? Get back to work klunk head," a blond boy said.

"Just havin some fun, Newt," Gally said with a growl.

"So this is normal right?" you ask after the prankster leaves.

"Of course. It'll come back to ya. I'm Newt," he says.

"What a relief, I thought I'd be without any memory forever."

"The only thing you're getting back is you're name, sorry." he said harshly.

"Well that SUCKS." Your breathing starts to hasten.

"You're just as bloody bipolar as Alby. You two will work out well."

"I'm calm."

"I can't wait to meet cha when you're mad." Newt said with sarcasm.

"Then don't piss me off."

"Woah, Newt. Don't bug her, she's already having a bad day." Alby had returned. You two walked off to dinner leaving Newt rolling his eyes and scoffing.

You had a small temper that often pushed people away, but Alby loved you anyways. You two were the biggest decision makers of the Glade in less than a month. Well Alby already made big time decisions, so sometimes he thought he knew so much more than you did, which annoyed you. He made up for it by giving you plenty of hugs and kisses.