Request #4

This one's for the super awesome @Magcon_O2L_Fangirl who is usually the first to comment on anything. Her name is Emma and she wanted a non-specified Thomas imagine, which is nice, being a break from Newt. (Nothing's wrong with him, but boy, do you guys love your little Newtie!)

It all happened so quickly. I was in a dark cage-like lift rising at nauseating speeds. It came to a sudden stop, sending me crashing into the nearest wall. I fell behind some boxes, and didn't move, in fear of who was opening the doors overhead. It was about 50 boys, all crowded around looking down at me. A blond one and a black haired one were the first to invite themselves in. "Wha..." the black haired one was stumped. "Where's the bloody Greenie?" the blond one asked.

"Who the heck are you!?" I finally screeched.

"What the..!?" Questions and exclaims started rising from the crowd looming over the depressing cage I was trapped in. "There she is!" Someone pointed at me. He was pimply and tall. "Wait... A she?" A brown haired one asked. He was kinda cute. "C'mon out to plain sight, Green Bean," the blond one said. I rose to my feet and everyone gasped in disbelief.

"So... Do I stay in here? Or.." I wanted to see where I was and what exactly I was going up against. "Well, um, no. We help you out, but-"

"But what? I'm a girl?"

"No, no, were just surprised. I'm Newt, this is Minho, and that one over there is Thomas. You seem to have taken a liking to him.." Newt said, raising his eyebrows. I blushed really hard.

Eventually, we all got out of the box and somehow (totally not by me being pushy) I ended up with Thomas. He was showing me around when he just stopped and turned to me. "Ya know, I keep having this gut feeling that I know you, but I don't wanna sound like I'm trying to pull off some cheesy pickup line," he said.
"I wish I knew you," i said then immediately regretted it.
"What?"
"Nothing..."
"So you like me?"
"You sound like a middle schooler tryna flirt."
He laughed. "No really, I do feel like I know you, and I know for a fact you're attractive."
"Oh," my eyes widened. "Well in that case, I like you too." We both snickered a little before Thomas pecked me on the cheek and took off.
"Come get me then!" And with that I began to run after him and we continued our little tour.