He Has a Nightmare (part one)

A/N: Okay, @swsbvbptvfob had this super cute idea of an imagine of signing the boys to sleep, but I figured doing it each time would be a little repetitious. Instead of the same story, different names each time, I'll do different ways of calming down a TMR character after a bad dream. Full credit to @swsbvbptvfob though. She PMed me the idea for me to use. Thank you!
💚Thomas: You heard a sudden gasp for air coming from the bed next to yours. Although it was pitch black, you knew it was Thomas. Suddenly filled with concern, you swung your legs over the side and pushed yourself up. It wasn't easy to do in the middle of the night. You quietly walk to him, tying not to wake up anyone else, and kneel next to his bed. "Thomas, are you okay?" You whisper.
"I... I had this awful dream." You can see he's avoiding eye contact with you, which sparks some curiosity.
"About who?" You ask, barely able to even hear yourself.
"You and I. It wasn't good. I don't wanna tell you now, maybe in the morning."
"Alright. Goodnight, Thomas."
"Wait."
"What?"
"I can't sleep."
"Wat."
"Don't leave yet."
You walk over to him, once more, and cuddle up beside him. The two of you fall asleep in each other's arms.

💜Gally: "Agh!" A short sudden exclaim wakes you from a pleasant sleep. Ready to fight whoever might've been causing trouble, you sat up quickly, with your hands balled into fists and eyes darting around the area. You hear Gally's low just-woke-up voice say,"It's just me. I had a nightmare." You hear his heavy breathing" and you know he's not feeling too well.
"What was it?" You ask in a calm voice, somewhat like a whisper.
"It... It was about me and you. I, ah, I don't wanna talk about it."
"That's okay. Can you go back to sleep?"
He scoffed, then sort of stuttered as if trying to show he didn't need any help.
"I can tell you a story."
"You? Story telling?"
"I used to all the time. Weird thing to remember, but hey, it's something I know about myself."
"Always a good thing."
"Yeah, so a story?"
"Please."
"Captain says please? Then a bedtime story is a must!"
He laughs quietly under his breath. Chances are, he can't read your expressions, but you smile at him anyways. You begin to describe a tale of a fictional utopia with elaborate detail. It wasn't long before you heard the sweet sounds of Gally's hushed snores. You hoped the rest of his night would be filled with wonderful dreams. After a goodnight kiss, you went back to your bed and rested until dawn.

To be continued...

A/N: slow updates always suck, but there's been a lot going on lately 🙈 This'll be part one and if I make 1k votes this weekend, I'll do a bonus ( it's a surprise!!)