First Fight

💚Thomas: "Wow, Y/N! You still think this is about you? Really?" Thomas shouted in frustration.
"Well than what the heck are you so damn moody about? I mean you barely talk to me! How dare you say you still love me!" You storm off.
"Y/N! Babe, please come back," Thomas's voice cracked like he was on the verge of tears. You felt just about done. What happened to being there for you no matter what? What happened to loving you forever? You ran to the watchtower and cried. You cried and cried until it was getting dark. Newt brought some soup for you and tried to comfort you. You told him how much you loved Thomas and how he had seemed like nothing but a fool.
"He loves you-" Newt began.
"Used to." You stopped him in his tracks.
"Now that's a lie. You're the only thing he ever talks about. It's bloody annoying. But he stung himself with a piece of Griever he took. Of course he's out of it."
"How come he never told me?"
"I think he didn't want to scare you."
"How come you didn't tell me!?"
"I... Didn't want you to get all pissed off like you're getting right now..."
"I'm not mad!"
Newt raised an eyebrow.
"Ok I am... A lot... But mostly hurt." You admit.
"I'm sure it's not as much as Tommy is," Newt scoffed.
"Is he puking again?"
"Duh."
"Oh no..."
"So you forgive him???"
"NO."
"Well shuck it. You'll get over your hissy fit sooner or later."
And with that, you were alone again.

A/N: I'm bringing back bonuses and Songs of the Day! Happy New Year! My birthday is in a few days! Can you guys reach 90k by the end of this week? It would make me super duper happy! But the real goal is 100k by the 16th of January for a special bonus. It's a lot, but I know we can do it.
Song Of The Day: Slow Magic- Waited 4 U [ODESZA Remix]