The first kiss

What the hell just happened?

G.Li really thought she was dreaming. One moment she was crying with snot running all over An Ran's poor chest, and the next moment she was flipped harshly and then caged into another hard embrace.

She would have freaked out, panicked, and screamed at the top of her lungs but she didn't because as soon as her face got in contact with the hard chest, she recognized the familiar manly scent of fresh tea leaves. She knew those arms that were wrapped around her waist tightly, so tightly that it was being difficult for her to breathe..

"Zhu Zhen", she whispered, the name rolling off her tongue before she knew it.

A growl vibrated from Zhu Zhen's chest as soon as he heard her saying his name. He pulled her desperately closer to him before burying his face in the crook of her neck. Nuzzling his nose deeper into her hair, he breathed in her scent like a madman while raining kisses after kisses on her neck.

Heaven knew, how he needed to feel her touch, her scent! He was on the verge of going crazy these two days when she was not with him.

G.Li whimpered under his sudden attack of kisses but that did not budge him.

God! he tried, he tried! He tried to leave her here in another man's arms but as the carriage started to move, his heart felt congested like a snake coiled around it, squeezing it to death. The thought of another man having her made all the air knocked out of his lungs. He felt like he was dying, the thought of leaving her was like death to him.

So, he jumped off the moving carriage and ran to her. The urge to get to her was so desperate that he didn't even hear the calls of his General.

Now when she was back in his arms smelling like home as usual, he felt his senses coming back to him. Giving a last open mouthed smooch on her already flushed neck, he moved his face back to look at her clearly.

G.Li's eyes were tightly shut and her breathing was ragged. Zhu Zhen raked his eyes all over her face before caressing her cheek lovingly. But all the adoration from his eyes left as soon as he looked at the stoned figure of An Ran over G.Li's shoulder. His gaze turned stoney and G.Li felt the grip on her hip tighten to the point of being painful.

"Arrest him." His chilly voice was directed to his guards.

An Ran stood there shocked with this sudden change of events and couldn't decide if he should try to run or not.

"No!" G.Li snapped her eyes open and pushed Zhu Zhen's chest to get out of his deadly grip.

A vibrant growl left Zhu Zhen's throat as he watched his wife's struggle to save another man. He pulled her struggling body more tightly against him but the pained groans of An Ran behind her only made her struggle harder.
G.Li squirmed in the emperor's arms while pleading him to let An Ran go but Zhu Zhen wasn't even letting her look at An Ran.

"Your highness, please punish Nu. Let him go!"

Her desperate plea only fueled Zhu Zhen's rage and the fire in his eyes became alive.

"Never." he gritted his teeth while holding her tighter.

Helpless tears started pouring out of G.Li's eyes as she heard An Ran's pained hisses at the merciless attacks of Zhu Zhen's guards. Though he was a martial warrior, his skills were nothing compared to the trained ancient guards.

An Ran groaned loudly as a guard punched him right on his nose. G.Li tried to turn her face to look at him but Zhu Zhen grabbed her nape before she could.

"Don't look at other man. Look at me!"

If G.Li was now on her right mind she would definitely strangle her husband to death.

How could a grown man act so annoyingly childish in a serious situation like this?!

Finding no way to get out of the vice like grip of her husband, she did the one thing that came into her head. She dipped her head into the curve of his neck and bit him with all the strength her teeth could provide. Zhu Zhen hissed in pain but did nothing to stop her. His fingers slowly made its way into her hair to caress them lovingly while he kissed her hair down to her ear while whispering dark promises,

"Bite as long as you can my love, because once you stop, I am going to use that delicious mouth for something else."

G.Li shuddered involuntarily at his dark promise. Her teeth around his skin loosened on their own and she fearfully raised her face to look at the emperor. Poor G.Li! She did not even get a chance to gauge his reaction because as soon as she raised her face Zhu Zhen slammed his lips onto hers. Burying his fingers in her hair, he tilted her head to gain more access while moving his lips desperately.

Taking her lower lips between his, he nibbled them while nipping, kissing, and biting crazily.

Even the guards stood stunned stopping their attack on the half dead An Ran as they stared. Why would not they? Only a few people in the universe can get such rare opportunity to enjoy a scene like this. But it was not that what made their eyes open round like saucers, it was when they saw G.Li faint suddenly in the emperor's arms in the midst of their heated kissing session.

All of them including An Ran felt pity for their emperor.

Who could ever predict that the mightiest emperor of their times would be so bad at kissing?!